What's new

Pakistan vs India: India wins the toss and elects to bat

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol...Koi ni kitni bhi catches drop kr do ,,,Dhoni nai bhi thaan rakhi hai k haar k hii jana hai...

Afridi stretching himself to be number one on bowling, without merit, this is selfish.

I think this time Sachin is personally paying the pak fielders. How much money per drop catch..i wonder

@ Zaki and U-571 .... I guess you both are muslims right? Did the Prophet not say, 'A muslim either speaks good or stays quite' ??
Prophet Muhammad S.A.W.W. also said "agar tum kisi ko bura jano to uska muqabla karo, agar taqat nahi to kam-az-kam usay zubaan se bura kaho aur agar itna nahi kar sakte to usay dil se bura jano".

Kamran isn't playing for his family team, he is representing the entire nation and if he can't take catches, misfields and let the things go away from Pakistan's hand... it is better to replace him with those who can take catches. Kamran's first priority is the keeping - batting is not the key element....

call sign pakistan 11 ..........under fire .......i repeat under fire:tdown:

tendulkar goneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

These stupid Pakistani players should know we are playing a semi final in India- Step up to the game- u #$# ^&%^&@#$#6 %^% $&^%& @##$%

this time our Pathan shows how to do it correctly ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom