What's new

Pakistan vs India: India wins the toss and elects to bat

Status
Not open for further replies.
this score is way too good forpakistani batsmen specially when chasing haha
and that too against India in a world cup

Indian batsmen did their job very well

All depends upon Pakistani opening raising......
Extreme firing in Multan....
I think people here are confident about jeet....
But yar match is 50 50.....

please somebody bring gul and kamran to me so that i can beat them to hell....... they more like played for india

Ye ho gaya beechwala score.. Neither good enough for a outright win.. Not bad enough for a easy win for Pakistan..

Chase interesting honewala hain mere khayal se.. IMHO.. Pakistan should be able to chase it successfully.. Specially that Nehra is in place of Aswin.. That was another one of Dhoni's stupid decision..

Who call you that aussie? You look screwed up.

this score is way too good forpakistani batsmen specially when chasing haha
and that too against India in a world cup

Indian batsmen did their job very well

YOU POST LOOKS LIKE CURSE ON India batting....

we could have easily scored 300 + , even you take all wickets ...and leave yuvraj we were 300 , no doubt

260 is normal score, guys!!! Unfortunately It is not 300+

Ye ho gaya beechwala score.. Neither good enough for a outright win.. Not bad enough for a easy win for Pakistan..

Chase interesting honewala hain mere khayal se.. IMHO.. Pakistan should be able to chase it successfully.. Specially that Nehra is in place of Aswin.. That was another one of Dhoni's stupid decision..

Yeah i don't think there going to be any problem for pakistani batsmans in chasing this score..! And yeah please keep in mind the quality of our bowlers...Nehra the great,, munaf the epic monster..

YOU POST LOOKS LIKE CURSE ON India batting....

we could have easily scored 300 + , even you take all wickets ...and leave yuvraj we were 300 , no doubt

LOL.. He's casting black spell by saying negative about Pakistan.. and guess what.. It's working.. We're gonna loose this match..

ugh wtf.....really disappointed in pakistani team let them get 260 had they not misfielded so many times it woulda been so much lower.......man i'm so tense and i don't even like cricket that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom