What's new

Pakistan vs India: India wins the toss and elects to bat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ovais: "Last time, Ross Taylor was the man Pakistan were too generous with and it costed them the match ... They need to stop donating lives to Sachin!"

agreed, and just like with ross, god forbid, last 5 over might be hell.

It looks like Pakistan is back in the game.

Yuvraj and Kohli both flopped big time

Zaki, you are fighting alone with GR, me and Raptor here. Please lets not fight and enjoy. I will say, Kami will make a 50 today.

Who cares about his 50 if he already allowed Sachin to score 75 runs by now. Who knows how many more to come just because of this cancer "Kamran"........ don't even wanna take his full name now

Tendulkar seeem tireed, he is so sloww!!

Zaki, yes, I agreed but Akmal is doing fine on his job today unlike 4 catch drops previously.

this is part of his job. If he won't catch - evacuate the place for better ones

don't come to crazy logics... if he stumped - thats his job... he is responsible for what he did not stump. Mistakes are bound to happen and understandable... but too many mistakes becomes like a cancer and you need heal your cancer by replacing it with better keeper

Last time we chose some one else as a keeper- he grabbed the opportunity by both hands and went for assylum in UK-

Zaki, you are fighting alone with GR, me and Raptor here. Please lets not fight and enjoy. I will say, Kami will make a 50 today.

khatmal will make 50 of run outs today, and i mean pakistani runs outs

Asim with this gem: "Enough is enough, I think Sachin should "walk" on next drop catch now ;)"

clean bowling them out is the only way out

STOP THIS IMMATURITY, LEARN TO RESPECT SPORTSMANSHIP. THERE ARE UPS AND DOWNS IN GAME, AND WE ARE ALL ABUSING HIM. THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST POINT I HATE IN THIS NATION, YOU DONT SEE THIS IN ANY OTHER PLACE EXCEPT FOR PAKISTAN! !! :angry:

Riaz is dangerous , taken two quick wickets and also Sehwag, how many over he has remaining ?

Last time we chose some one else as a keeper- he grabbed the opportunity by both hands and went for assylum in UK-
Find another keeper but no need to experiment the tested players who always sucks at pressure time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom