What's new

Pakistan vs India: India wins the toss and elects to bat

Status
Not open for further replies.
From my judgement, Akmal didn't drop catch recently, it was soooooo quick you can't see ball!

Blame on Misbah and most importantly experiences YOUNIS!

well listen to commentators if you don't believe me

Like commentators said... "You expect keepers to take these catches"
He is the worst keeper in the history of ODI cricket and its a fact

Shahid Afridi to Tendulkar, no run, Dropped again Shahid Afridi holds his head again! Dropped by Kamran. Tough chance, though. It was the leg break and Tendulkar edged his defensive push. The ball deviated a lot and Kamran couldn't move his hands to his right in time. Tough chance. How many is too many? So many lives!

Misbah dropped a difficult catch
Younis also dropped a difficult one but still he doesn't drop many so its understandable

Kamran dropped twice, both times him being a keeper must have been caught.

Please Zaki, he also attempted an excellent stum and also stumped a sucessful one!

don't take side of Akmal today or you will feel the heat :angry:

this Khatmal looks like a jooti chor to me.. (shoe thief)
who allowed him in the team?

kamran_akmal.jpg

Tendulkar will not make 100 ton today.

I respect sachin as a player a lot, but his century today, lot of it will be due to our misfielding in dropping three of his easy catches.

aaj tendu ki birthday hai kia????

Ovais: "Last time, Ross Taylor was the man Pakistan were too generous with and it costed them the match ... They need to stop donating lives to Sachin!"

Misbah dropped a difficult catch
Younis also dropped a difficult one but still he doesn't drop many so its understandable

Kamran dropped twice, both times him being a keeper must have been caught.

Lets talk about this match- every one is putting extra efforts to drop a catch- no one is diving- the body language sux- gul was laughing after being hit by consecutive fours- we cant just pick just Akmal- He has stumped Gambhir, He did stump tendulker- but it was a close call- These things put pressure collectively-

Zaki, you are fighting alone with GR, me and Raptor here. Please lets not fight and enjoy. I will say, Kami will make a 50 today.

Please Zaki, he also attempted an excellent stum and also stumped a sucessful one!

this is part of his job. If he won't catch - evacuate the place for better ones

don't come to crazy logics... if he stumped - thats his job... he is responsible for what he did not stump. Mistakes are bound to happen and understandable... but too many mistakes becomes like a cancer and you need heal your cancer by replacing it with better keeper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom