What's new

Pakistan Vs India - 2017 Champions Trophy Final

Well I am really happy, kai salon bad bara sakon mila, but I am really very worried about Pakistani spin bowling attack. They suck man. Need to improve them, specially the one: jis nain chakkon ki hat trick kerwai thi.

Well I am really happy, kai salon bad bara sakon mila, but I am really very worried about Pakistani spin bowling attack. They suck man. Need to improve them, specially the one: jis nain chakkon ki hat trick kerwai thi.

Hota hai. Wohi larka aagai match bhi jitwaye ga

Well I did. Many Indian members were unnecessary trolling in that page. Many Indians members too did ask the ones trolling to stop but you only posted selected comments.
i posted comments of Australians not Pakistan btw you can also visit cricket pages of other nation everyone was bashing arrogant Indians

Congratulations to Pakistan and once again, you're spot on. Even I've never watched a single cricket match before unfortunately. I don't know anything about this game and its rules like probably over 1b Muslims all around the globe. This is Pakistan's victory as a nation.
Its the biggest sporting rivalry in the world with a 1 billion viewers and majority of them Indians beating them with a big margin put their sky high attitude back to earth
The emotions of the fans say it all

Yup. And they destroyed you. Losing with 180 runs is not a failure. It is something bigger than that.

what about the first match in the same tournament and same type of pitches.

Bad luck India, One can only wonder for the reason why they lost 3 wickets in first 10 overs. Anyway we are not pakistanis to become depressed. There is always a second chance.

oyein oyein ...cry me a river!

Oyein baby, we are not cry babies. We will get back at you soon :big_boss:

Last edited:
what about the first match in the same tournament and same type of pitches.

Bad luck India, One can only wonder for the reason why they lost 3 wickets in first 10 overs. Anyway we are not pakistanis to become depressed. There is always a second chance.

We played cr@p in the first match. We learned from our mistakes and gave you an even bigger thrashing. Luck favors the brave. There is nothing to wonder why they lost 3 wickets in first 10 overs. They just got exposed by a very good bowler. They couldn't handle the pace and the swing under pressure of chasing 300 plus total.

It is all very simple. How hard it is to understand?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom