What's new

Pakistan Vs India - 2017 Champions Trophy Final

Let me sum things up -- There's nothing in the pitch for the spinners, no help for seamers too, the only thing which will make a difference is the reverse swing.
Imad aur shadab Ko open strike de dou:p:
They should drop Imad or Shadab and put Romman Raees Indtead.
Well, Amir and Junaid first spell is the key of all game and chase 6.78 not easy in first few overs. Let's hope for best it's the first time we depended on bowlers in this tournament instead of batting I hope boys put their full force to win.

I am expecting a very firing balling start form Pakistan.
Indian strategy of playing of first 10 overs without losing wicket will not work here.
Given that runrate pressure will keep clicking as time bomb. Amir is unseen and will make big holes on the road towards victory.

Indian strong batting line up can crack easily under pressure of this kind. Pakistan + 340 chase + unseen proven ballers + reverse swing effect.

Glad I kept my soda and popcorns at start of game and enjoyed it....rest half mein tension mein woh bhi nahi hajaam ho payega :D

19274950_2144082622485436_8893037875893538876_n.png

The best batting line-up v the strongest bowling assault lol.

First 10 over will decide the result. If Pakistan can get early breakthrough it has chance.. Indian batting line o's so strong 338 seems small. Pakistan should have made 360+ but failed due to last 4 over.

weak Indian bowling was quite exposed. spinners simply had no idea wat to do.

That's why I am saying Pakistan needs to be not less than sucidal to lose this match, they are in very comfortable position. With this huge total they have tilted the outcome of match 65% in their favour.

We could predict that 65% if it was WestIndies, Bangladesh or NZ on the other side but unfortunately it is india with 7 batsman. IMO it is 40/60 in favor of india. It could be competitive & 50/50 if Pakistan scored 350.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom