What's new

Pakistan Vs India - 2017 Champions Trophy Final

pak is more worried about India than bangla after today's result
1f602.png
1f602.png
:rofl::enjoy: mauks maukaa mauks mauka . 180 runs lolz . #chullubharpani

While all my aggressive posts meant to rub their noses in it is motivated by Sehwag, Rishi Kapoor, quite a few members of this forum and many other idiot I dian celebrities that have actually brought a lot of shame to India today, a quick word about Virat Kohli here, he talked like a true sportsman and a proper great cricketer today. Respect for you sir. :tup:

I ditto this. Such a slap on the likes of Sehwag and some Indian members on this forum. Having said that Kohli was a real gentleman and deserves respect for his behaviour after defeat.

Defeat of India by 180 runs is massive ever defeat in ICC Final.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Western media reports states over 1.2 billion watched this Champions Trophy cricket final. Super Bowl was watched by 113 million. Let that sink in.
Western media reports states over 1.2 billion watched this Champions Trophy cricket final. Super Bowl was watched by 113 million. Let that sink in.
Cricket is more than a game for Pakistanis it has a cult like following street are deserted on India Pakistan matches :D

We don't have million dollar superstar players but we've got young hungry passionate crazy players! Congratulations Pakistan Cricket Team! #champions #iccchampionsthrophy2017 #cricket #Pakistan

Indians was demolished in the Final....by great skill, bravery and wildness of Pakistanis....

Back
Top Bottom