What's new

Pakistan Vs India - 2017 Champions Trophy Final

7227201b49e4462c433f299e7ec5ef9b.jpg

Mohammed Amir called 'over-rated' by Rohit - 2016

Mohammed Amir took out Rohit - 2017.

Well done Pakistan. Fantastic stuff. The majestic Abasin Indus prevailed over the Mata Ganga. And I want all Paks to reflect for a second. It was Pak that won. Not Muslims. Not the Ummah Chumma. If it had, then from Morrocco, Algeria, Libya, Tunisia, Bosnia, Egypt, Turkey, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Saudia Arabia, qatar, UAE, Oman, Indian Muslims*, Banglas, Malaysia, Nigeria, Indonesia, Niger, Sudan all would be partying today.

But no. It is only Pakistan and few friends. So Pak first always. F*ck the rest except the Turks. To all Pakistanis wherever you are - secular, religious, athiest, Pakhtun, Punjabi, Baloch, Sindhi or whatever makes you click - rather appropriate song for all you guys. To quote a member here (I am sure he won't mind me plagiarizing) today is day to "bleed green".

*Kashmiris are excluded from "Indian Muslim" because they are not Indians.

@Sinopakfriend @KediKesenFare @PAKISTANFOREVER

Bro, I always love what you say because it's always true.

PS As knowledgeable as you are bro, can you name me a time when a nation that is smaller by a factor of 7, destroys the larger nation and humiliates them in front of the rest of humanity?

:pakistan::pakistan:

There Is Massive Corruption In PHF Maybe We Need a JIT There As Well

Sure if that's what needed to eradicate this menace.

Raddul fassad on the infrastructure along with every other institutions.

Where shall i vote?

Back
Top Bottom