What's new

Pakistan Vs India - 2017 Champions Trophy Final

Pakistani players played like they Wanted it SO bad - so fierclessly!

Fakhar, Mohammed Amir, Shadab, Hassan Ali = Crazy! And I loved it.

Indian batting is good, but ppl are making it out to be unbeatable which is never true for any team. If we get their top order out early on, i sense a collapse in their team. In any case, we are gonna see what happens tomorrow.

Well well, it turned out to be true

Sure if that's what needed to eradicate this menace.

Raddul fassad on the infrastructure along with every other institutions.

Where shall i vote?

Our Hockey Team Has Been Completely Opposite Of Our Cricket Team Totally Pathetic

Just Imagine We Have Lost To Canada In This WC Qualifier Andaza Karo Yaar :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Bro, I always love what you say because it's always true.

PS As knowledgeable as you are bro, can you name me a time when a nation that is smaller by a factor of 7, destroys the larger nation and humiliates them in front of the rest of humanity?

:pakistan::pakistan:
We are like tiny Belgium plastering the Germans - which never happened. Check out the size of Belgium and Germany. The ratio is almost same as Pak/India.

All the best. And Pak4Ever.

:lol::lol: koi ni yr
baki choro itni raat ko charger kahan sey laon :-(
Ab kal rozay mein khajal khwari
But chalay ga jeet ki khushi mein sab chalay kiyon
Jo maza inki haar mein hay na ishq mein hain na pyar mein hay
Na payal ki chankar mein hay
Na sawam ki barsat mein hay
Na pholon ki bahar mein hay
:D

Congratulations to Pakistan and I am really glad that Pakistan handed india a trashing defeat to liquidate their arrogance and pride. Well done boys....Wish you more wins, keep raising our flag....

Now I must ask that indian player who is the father? I hope now his head and feet touch the ground.
Pakistanis we should stay humble and strengthen our team further for more wins.

Party time in the Pakistan
1f389.png
1f1f5_1f1f0.png
#CT17

264608.3.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom