What's new

Pakistan vs Australia: T20's 2012

386162_451997951490242_612070466_n.jpg

523277_291501320949327_2008951480_n.jpg

If i am not wrong pakistani team led by a pathan was a most successful one and won world cup ..

Thats truly amazing T20 I have ever seen.. thats why i love Cricket ..

there are many Good Players in Pakistan Team .. but match Winners are Few.. Including Abdul Razzaq.

do you have pic when a boy came in the ground with pakistani flag from crowd.

If i am not wrong pakistani team led by a pathan was a most successful one and won world cup ..

its upon luck and good bad time and good bad team yaar .everyone try to win and yes imran khan's team fight have good time good game and won / nothing to do with khan punjabi balouchi sindhi its pakistani team :pakistan:

do you have pic when a boy came in the ground with pakistani flag from crowd.

576953_424617554240245_1917638880_n.jpg

sir ji kal office jana nahin hai kya....ya roz ki tarah chuttii :P

bus last 10 minutes panga ho gya tha na is liye late ho gya yaar :frown:

In world cup pakistan is in easy group with bangladesh and newzeland ..

In world cup pakistan is in easy group with bangladesh and newzeland ..

Actually I am wary of New Zealand because they are a very good T-20 side... I would have preferred another match with Australia or Sri Lanka but NZ sounds dangerous to me... could be just my personal opinion but from what I see, they are lethal in T-20 cricket

mein tb key saamnay say utha aur chamatkaar ho gaya?
Yeh kiyaa ho gaya?

btw Afridi, Junaid Khan are Pathans & we love them... :)
Also i love Younus khan as well, he gifted us T20 WorldCup. Great cool player.
Yes we won world cup. Thanks to him.
Now, Time for hafeez for captain cap. He is also very active, Number 1 bowler according to new ICC rank, also opening batsman. He deserve to remain as captain due to performance.

Back
Top Bottom