What's new

Pakistan VS Australia - Dubai

This is awesome. Good rotation between Tanvir and Akhtar. Just hope that the fielding stays neat and tidy. That's one major weakness Pakistan has. They tend to get casual. Also, not too many singles should be given away. Tight fielding is what's needed. Clarke should be the next victim. He's dangerous. Akhtar is razor sharp and real quick. We need movement and will get so when the ball gets older. We shouldn't allow any partnerships to form. That's what we need.

Last edited:
They have steadied their innings. Haven't lost their cool and picked up the singles and doubles. Exactly what I was afraid of. Still it's game on, but we're certainly slowly losing the momentum. The run rate has gone up somewhat and if we can restrict them on that front it can be a tight finish.

Last edited:
The balls of Afridi seem promising but just the last pinch of luck is missing :(

It is Ajmal vs. AUS at the moment, he could have had Watson

Pakistan played real bad, their batting was total crap:angry:, i think we should kick some unperforming players out, as far as this match goes i say dont pay any of the players today, they performed very badly:P

what a loss for our team, they should learn something from Aussies, man they r good, aussies win:smokin:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom