Pakistan violates ceasefire in Jammu’s Akhnoor

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Phoenix~

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Pakistan violates ceasefire in Jammu’s Akhnoor

Pakistan army has opened small arms fire on Indian posts in Chapriyal and Samwan along the Line of Control in Akhnoor sector of Jammu early Friday.
Jammu deputy commissioner Simrandeep Singh said, “Firing had started at about 0030hrs with small arms in Chapriyal and Samwan areas in Pallanwala area, which stopped at about 0130 hrs. No loss of life and property was reported.”

So far the situation is normal, reports the Hindustan Times.

The firing comes amid tensions between India and Pakistan following a militant attack on India’s Uri army base.

On Thursday, the Indian army announced that it carried out a surgical strike on seven terrorist launchpads across the Line of Control.

Looks like Pakistan is providing cover fire for Kashmiri terrorists...

Ceasefire was violated by Indians a day before yesterday, which was then responded in equal manners by Pakistan.
I don't think any ceasefire would exist in near future.

hardly Kashmiri, the cross border jihadis they send over are almost always wahhabi punjabis.
All the protestors in Kashmiri streets are Pakistani.
Thousands of Kashmiri killed by Indian army were also Pakistanis.

Responding to kind to what India did yesterday.

If India had conducted "surgical strikes" in Pakistan yesterday, we would have responded with "surgical strikes" in India.

But we just responded to India's cross border firing yesterday with cross border firing from our side today.

Pak and surgical strikes. :rofl:

What are you watching some cheap Pak movie. Sorry I am not sure you even have a film industry.
Since India managed to change the definition of "Sur gi kal" strikes. So a cross boarder shelling from Pak will also be called Surgical strikes.

Hamara kutta kutta. Tumhara kutta tommy?!

Last edited:
There should be no ceasefire, pound the enemy all along LoC and IB.

What are you watching some cheap Pak movie. Sorry I am not sure you even have a film industry.

This is your definition of Sir G Kal strikes. Yesterday, we changed the meaning of this term also. Now bullets crossing borders will be called "SIR G KAL - PLEASE KAL, AAJ NAHI" strikes

There should be no ceasefire, pound the enemy all along LoC and IB.

Did you forget how they infiltrated miles inside your territory in Kargill?

Our leader was with our troops

Pervez Musharraf 'crossed LoC before Kargil war'; V K Singh praises ex-Pak army chief's 'courage'

TOI feb 2013

Don't you mean, Pakistan does "surgical strikes", considering this is what Indian military's definition of such a thing is?

[Edit]: Seriously though, from now all, this is what I'm gonna be referring to ceasefire violations as, just to annoy people.

Did you forget how they infiltrated miles inside your territory in Kargill?

Our leader was with our troops

Pervez Musharraf 'crossed LoC before Kargil war'; V K Singh praises ex-Pak army chief's 'courage'

TOI feb 2013
Oh that means they Surgical'd them hard. :D

This was a SURGICAL STRIKE by Pakistan.

Highly aerodynamic and high-velocity Pakistan Ordnance Factory produced .308 caliber rounds infiltrated into Indian side of LOC in a ground hugging daring journey 800m deep into indian-held territory and penetrated vital organs of over a dozen Indian soldiers.

Each of the 12 brave rounds accomplished their respective missions and achieved martyrdom in the process.

Source: ModiPodi News Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom