What's new

Pakistan violates ceasefire in Jammu’s Akhnoor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except it really hasn't, unless you count reddit, which has a deep circle jerk hatred of any nation that's majority Muslim.

I think you have missed the reports on BBC and other media. Don't play the usual religion card here.

India's claims that it snuck over a hundred soldiers, in loud helicopters, by one of the most heavily guarded borders in the world, where Pakistani military forces were put on high alert for exactly this type of situation.

No helicopter ever crossed the LoC.

Never new that LoC was actually fortified like IB with fences & all. Jeez, how the heck do your proxies managed to sneak in everytime?

Nothing is going to top pigeon story for centuries to come. :D

Keep trolling. No one gives a damn about Pakistan's version of things.

I think you have missed the reports on BBC and other media. Don't play the usual religion card here.
I'm not, reddit is simply like that, it has been for a very long time.

As for BBC, it doesn't say that India's claims are true, but says India is claiming to have carried out such a strike.

No helicopter ever crossed the LoC.

Never new that LoC was actually fortified like IB with fences & all. Jeez, how the heck do your proxies managed to sneak in everytime?
No helicopters crossed? That's news to me, considering that all your media did was claim that multiple helicopters crossed and landed para-commandos across the LoC.

Also, LoC is far more guarded than the international border between the two.

Those that are interested will seek the topic out. Many (that matter to me) are bored to death of all of this.
I know, right? There are so many damn threads popping up, and people keep tagging me to them :(

Pakistanis seem to support terrorism...

Until joining this forum, I believed the usual Indian pacifist's view, that only Pakistani government supports 'non-state actors' & the civilians had nothing to do with them.

:lol:

Did that happened during the 'Bandala massacre' ?

Or the beheading of an Indian soldier in 2013 ?
If you can't figure out how either happened, and the response to them (tactically, not politically), then we have nothing to discuss.

I'm not, reddit is simply like that, it has been for a very long time.

As for BBC, it doesn't say that India's claims are true, but says India is claiming to have carried out such a strike.

Yes, the point is they have reported it. And there are no takers for Pakistan killing any number of Indians in cross border firing.

No helicopters crossed? That's news to me, considering that all your media did was claim that multiple helicopters crossed and landed para-commandos across the LoC.

Also, LoC is far more guarded than the international border between the two.

Most reports I've seen says they havent crossed the LoC.

Yet, infiltrators & BATs find their way across it.

Yes, the point is they have reported it. And there are no takers for Pakistan killing any number of Indians in cross border firing.

They have also reported, just like they said India is "claiming surgical strikes", Pakistan is calling is cross border firing.

They also reported that Pakistan denied it, that is not an acknowledgement of acceptance of Indian stance, nor Pakistan's.

Don't try and twist reality to your own liking.

Most reports I've seen says they havent crossed the LoC.

Yet, infiltrators & BATs find their way across it.
Assuming that India's narrative is 100% correct.

Wow, someone got offended by a little analogy. It can only happen if it fits Pakistan's narrative, right ?
Offended? No. Annoyed? Slightly.

This should be a no brainer, yet you bring it up anyway.

Okay, lads. I'm off. It's 5 AM here, gotta get some sleep.

Some people here have English comprehension issues.

They also reported that Pakistan denied it, that is not an acknowledgement of acceptance of Indian stance, nor Pakistan's.

Sure. The point is that the Pakistani claims of killing N number of Indian troops aren't even reported.

Assuming that India's narrative is 100% correct.

Assuming that Pakistan's allegations against India on numerous cross border raids on Pak military & civilians as 100% correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom