What's new

Pakistan violates ceasefire again; BSF jawan injured in firing

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
JAMMU: A BSFjawan was on Sunday injured in Pakistani firing at a forward post in Jammu frontier, the second ceasefire violation in as many days amid heightened tension on border over the killing of five Indian soldiers.

"There was sniper firing from Pakistani side this morning along the international border (IB) at Alfa Machial Border Out Post (BOP) area in Jammu frontier," a senior BSF officer said.

In the firing, BSF jawan Pawan Kumar was injured and has been hospitalized, he said, adding that it is ceasefire violation.

BSF troops exercised restraint, he said. This is second incident of targeted sniper firing on BSF jawans along the IB in past one week.

In similar manner, a head constable BSF Ram Niwas Meena of 200th Battalion was injured in sniper firing on Narainpur BoP area in Samba district along IB on August 5.

Meena, who suffered bullet injury in chest, is critical and undergoing treatment at AIIMS, New Delhi.

In a major ceasefire violation there days after killing of five jawans in Border Action Team Attack, Pakistani troops on Saturday targeted several Indian posts by firing 7000 rounds of heavy ammunition and mortar shells during a seven- hour firing along LoC in Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir.
Pakistan violates ceasefire again; BSF jawan injured in firing - The Times of India :pakistan::pakistan:

Indians stop messing with us other wise you know what happens in return

I hope sufficient precautions are being taken by PA for attacks from India.

You will say we have nukes ???? any thing new... I think IA should take on those b@$tards who is going offensive....

Hey dude, dont look at it from one side.

I noticed this with you Indians...
You guys seem to think Pakistan is always the aggressor and India is always the innocent little child holding ice cream cone.

India had attacked and killed one Pak soldier a few days ago before the Poonch incident.
Your media constantly tries to ignore that.

These two attacks could be related.
Plus after the Poonch incident, your Army still had gall to injure on our soldiers!!!

Hey dude, dont look at it from one side.

I noticed this with you Indians...
You guys seem to think Pakistan is always the aggressor and India is always the innocent little child holding ice cream cone.

India had attacked and killed one Pak soldier a few days ago before the Poonch incident.
Your media constantly tries to ignore that.

These two attacks could be related.
Plus after the Poonch incident, your Army still had gall to injure on our soldiers!!!

Dude, no one is a saint.. Read the below and you will know.. Its just that we love our army and you worship yours.. Hence these verbal duels keep happening

Dirty war on LoC preceded deadly Poonch ambush

Indians are getting desperate but at the same time they are paying the price.

And My dear Robot hasnt spoken on this yet .. Maybe he lost a part of his command receiver somehow?

Indians are getting desperate but at the same time they are paying the price.

desperate? we have no interest in P.O.K or any of your territories(yu might say baluchistan but even if we support BLA, the money and equipment will be routed through afghan or iran).
We all know who needs to funnel in terrorists to try and create head ache for us.

What PM?

That puppet is a joke.

Sadly, our troops are suffering because of a man's cowardice.

2212552344_9d7074ddec.jpg

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom