What's new

Pakistan, US heading toward a serious confrontation over Pak-Nukes?

Yes, it is very flaws and conflicts. Maybe this article written from Mullah.

Do you think it would be a good idea if Pakistan nukes USA and Nato bases in Afghanistan, if a confrontation does occur?

No, not at all. Conventional attack calls for a retaliation with conventional weapons.

It could be Pakistan best self-defence technique, but could also have serious consequences.

It will be Pakistan's worst self-defence tachnique for it will give the US the excuse to use its nukes against Pakistan.

Do you think it would be a good idea if Pakistan nukes USA and Nato bases in Afghanistan, if a confrontation does occur?

It could be Pakistan best self-defence technique, but could also have serious consequences.

USA wouldnt confront pakistan i think. It knows that ISI network is very strong. I would say strong enough to smuggle nuclear weapons into USA homeland and detonate them there. Destroying them from within. Apart from that there could be several bombings in key US buildings and other western countries..
If an all out war does occur. This will be the only way to take revenge from the americans.

Can we not stop this immature comments about nuking USA or vice versa, it aint gonna happen, so just sit back and relax.

Can we not stop this immature comments about nuking USA or vice versa, it aint gonna happen, so just sit back and relax.

It's a defense forum. We all thrive on news such as this.Although I agree with you, sit back and let people speculate.

No, not at all. Conventional attack calls for a retaliation with conventional weapons.

It will be Pakistan's worst self-defence tachnique for it will give the US the excuse to use its nukes against Pakistan.

it will be stupid if pak does that ,america will use its 40 megaton monsters on pakistan

(post edited due to mistake)

Excellent article. If people want to bash it they should show some self respect and point out the flaws.

USA wouldnt confront pakistan i think. It knows that ISI network is very strong. I would say strong enough to smuggle nuclear weapons into USA homeland and detonate them there. Destroying them from within. Apart from that there could be several bombings in key US buildings and other western countries..
If an all out war does occur. This will be the only way to take revenge from the americans.
Thanks for the fairytale. Your comments are suitable for a movie but not reality.

Post 9/11 USA has very strong internal security policy in place. This is why not a single major terrorist incident took place in that country after 9/11.

^ Above mentioned right,
now what we are doing against this threat, ?
this is the question ?

USA wouldnt confront pakistan i think. It knows that ISI network is very strong.

You think but thats a bit off the fact. Irrespective how strong the ISI network maybe, the confrontation is already under process Military conflict is not always the method to engage in a confrontation.

I would say strong enough to smuggle nuclear weapons into USA homeland

It would be possible, but unlikely. All the Intelligence outfits in the world are on lookout for nukes in terror hands. The idea is catastrophic. Any such plan will be picked up by one or another Intelligence agencies of this world and in terms of nukes, due to the closely controlled and severely monitored sector, any such moves will be detected pretty early. With dangerous repercussions.

What you have posted is good enough as rhetoric posting only. Please be pragmatic.

I suppose this is a forum so everyone is entitled to their opinions but i must point out that having nuclear weapons is a deterrent and no one is going to nuke anyone. I can safely say USA and Pakistan will not be nuking anyone. Anyone who thinks this may occur is fantasising and clearly doesnt comprehend the logistics and interests of all parties involved

You think but thats a bit off the fact. Irrespective how strong the ISI network maybe, the confrontation is already under process Military conflict is not always the method to engage in a confrontation.

It would be possible, but unlikely. All the Intelligence outfits in the world are on lookout for nukes in terror hands. The idea is catastrophic. Any such plan will be picked up by one or another Intelligence agencies of this world and in terms of nukes, due to the closely controlled and severely monitored sector, any such moves will be detected pretty early. With dangerous repercussions.

What you have posted is good enough as rhetoric posting only. Please be pragmatic.

mossad and cia together blew up the twin towers, they still cant figure that out...so....
u can nuke usa and they might think of it as a false flag operation by CIA...

nevertheless, what i meant was that u dont just nuke cities, u nuke key places which cause loss to military like command centers, pentagon, nuclear power plants...

u cant say it cant be done..
If there is full fledged war where we have already lost 99% of everything. This cud be only way of revenge.
Thats wat all intelligence agencies are based on , avenge and revenge..thats their game.

mossad and cia together blew up the twin towers, they still cant figure that out...so....
You cannot say that every person in US is ignorant. Some definitely know the FACTS. Whether all agree with them or not is another story.

u can nuke usa and they might think of it as a false flag operation by CIA...
You cannot nuke USA with element of surprise. This act can only be performed by Americans themselves.

nevertheless, what i meant was that u dont just nuke cities, u nuke key places which cause loss to military like command centers, pentagon, nuclear power plants...
Yes, these are essential targets.

u cant say it cant be done..
If there is full fledged war where we have already lost 99% of everything. This cud be only way of revenge.
Thats wat all intelligence agencies are based on , avenge and revenge..thats their game.
No, it cannot be done. It sounds very mythical.

If smuggling nuclear weapons in to other countries was so easy, many states would have done this. And we should never assume that Americans have never thought about this. They may have measures in place to foil such attempts.

You cannot say that every person in US is ignorant. Some definitely know the FACTS. Whether all agree with them or not is another story.

You cannot nuke USA with element of surprise. This act can only be performed by Americans themselves.

Yes, these are essential targets.

No, it cannot be done. It sounds very mythical.

If smuggling nuclear weapons in to other countries was so easy, many states would have done this. And we should never assume that Americans have never thought about this. They may have measures in place to foil such attempts.

lag gai shirt?

Back
Top Bottom