What's new

Pakistan under watch - advanced Indian Sat Eyeballing the country [RISAT 2]

if u people can do it ,
soon we will do ,
we wouldn't make u wait that much............

first build ur own SLV then start thinking of competing with India:blah:
n plz don't give me that lame argument that u guys have "developed" Ballistic missiles on ur own n can do the same with SLV
look at Iran it doesn't have missiles as good as pakistan but its space program is way more developed than pak :azn:

Sir the way Pakistani members are discussing using nuclear weapons to wipe out India, especially the senior one, on other thread, I think its the need of the hour. I also wish these posters or people like them don't become leaders of tomorrow.

You can see that they don't want peace.

Krait... thx for the respond and yes i do agree with you some Pakistani members think that should be the answer all the time WRONG. Also i am a fair person nor do i take sides the only i side i take is mines simply Indian members on the other hand also cause tension on reg bases to blow up a new problem trolls from both sides can't live without hate a shame really that most are young adults or even some grandpas still living in the stone age era. Anyhow ingore them lets hope for friendship and peace always rem both nations are watching each other wither it be one watching the other a bit more but what i and many would like to watch and see is PEACE between the two so help them GOD.

Krait... thx for the respond and yes i do agree with you some Pakistani members think that should be the answer all the time WRONG. Also i am a fair person nor do i take sides the only i side i take is mines simply Indian members on the other hand also cause tension on reg bases to blow up a new problem trolls from both sides can't live without hate a shame really that most are young adults or even some grandpas still living in the stone age era. Anyhow ingore them lets hope for friendship and peace always rem both nations are watching each other wither it be one watching the other a bit more but what i and many would like to watch and see is PEACE between the two so help them GOD.
Yeah buddy, well I admit Indian posters do get to same level as Pakistani posters. They ruin every discussion with same old rants. Well for them, war is the only solution. A nation is doomed if it doesn't learn from history.

Even after four wars, we can't learn it, atleast we can learn to remain indifferent to each other if friendship is not possible. It will bring much needed peace in the region for a time being giving us time to tackle other major problems in our country. Both nations are eaten away by internal problems and these posters are talking about fighting with other country, nuking them.

Shaid han, shaid nahi.. Agar nagawar na guzray tau batana passand farmain gay apne kon see aisay khaterkhawah teer chalaye hein?

Huzoor, sabse bada teer to aapki urdu samajhne ke liye chalana padega ;)

I agree that Pakistan is developing space capabilities but you are a decade behind India and you need major support from China. This you should ask for so that you can leap frog the capabilities which India have. You can have a robust independent space program like Iran within a decade if you start taking Space seriously, which has become 4th dimension of war.

We did that 3 decades ago.
This gap can be reduced as its seen in case of US and China's capabilities where US has decade ahead lead on China and now they are closing the gap at much faster rate. US had to research and develop, so did Russia, but China reverse engineered some projects, some with help of already conducted research in other countries. They didn't have to build it from scratch, just follow the recent technology. Now they have moved to their own creation.

^^^ well pakistan has done many things with much less budget than india's.
Same as USSR used to do away with far less budget than USA.
Pakistan's remote sensing satellite technology isnt decades behind as you think....
I will write a comparison later when i am on my computer...

^^^ well pakistan has done many things with much less budget than india's.
Same as USSR used to do away with far less budget than USA.
Pakistan's remote sensing satellite technology isnt decades behind as you think....
I will write a comparison later when i am on my computer...

Yes budget cannot be a measuring yardstick everywhere, however for R&D budget does dictate how ambitious projects one can take

Although its worth mentioningthat RISAT-2 wast built by Israel not india. Was only launched by india.

Although its worth mentioningthat RISAT-2 wast built by Israel not india. Was only launched by india.
That has been mentioned in the article, did you read it? What are you trying to say?

but RISAT 1 has been completely made by india, not only this OCEANSAT (made by ISRO) recently found out the extent of ice melting in Greenland, so we don't always buy things off the shelf :D

Back
Top Bottom