What's new

PAKISTAN: two young SC Hindu women were raped by Muslim landlords

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. It is common in both the countries.

All iam saying is that our media shows if anything happens to the minority community but Pakistani media just stays silent. Isn't this human right violation?

Your media highlighting has zilch effect on anything. You need to do something practically before pointing fingers on Pakistan. Too much sh!t has happened/is happening in India. Try to correct it instead of worrying about minorities of Pakistan.

Your media highlighting has zilch effect on anything. You need to do something practically before pointing fingers on Pakistan. Too much sh!t has happened/is happening in India. Try to correct it instead of worrying about minorities of Pakistan.
We accept the facts at least.

No wonder world calls you 'denialistan' :lol:

You're not worth a debate too.

I am against brutality against anyone in India. Which is very common in your country.
Being a some elite member you should be fair to address any issue of both country... we have very similar problem n since we cud nt anything so far by bringing tough laws n other systematic change in ur untry you wud also prrfer to be silent n take cheap shot..... or you r a elite member of same gang who do such hing....

FirstpostEbook_grduea_20130104063255.jpeg
What an idiot! If you can't read English, this topic is about rapes in Pakistan, the Land of the Pure. How and where does India figure here?

Since I have busted you I am not worth a debate. Good try buddy but a fail one. ;)

Being a some elite member you should be fair to address any issue of both country... we have very similar problem n since we cud nt anything so far by bringing tough laws n other systematic change in ur untry you wud also prrfer to be silent n take cheap shot..... or you r a elite member of same gang who do such hing....

I have too many news from India that if I start posting them, I can easily put the rear side of every Indian member on fire. The OP was trying to act smart and Indians were bashing Pakistan on minorities etc. I just exposed what is the situation ion their own country. If I wanted to troll I could have start a thread myself. :)

Why they allow Yindus and Yindians on this website?

Their own people beat and oppress people of their own Yindu religion, and then they come to lecture us?

Seriously. Yindus should **** off and worry about their own dilapidated country(Don't want to say anything).

No need to bring such issue for their notice....At last you wud get to ear our pakistan our pdf our rule who r u from rapistan.....?

What a pathetic a$$hole justifying rape in his country by going offtopic. I guess thats how fwked up the world has become.

Why they allow Yindus and Yindians on this website?

Their own people beat and oppress people of their own Yindu religion, and then they come to lecture us?

Seriously. Yindus should **** off and worry about their own dilapidated country(Don't want to say anything).
You're a stupid guy. Grow some brain cells and then post anything. Stupid hajji

Since I have busted you I am not worth a debate. Good try buddy but a fail one. ;)

I have too many news from India that if I start posting them, I can easily put the rear side of every Indian member on fire. The OP was trying to act smart and Indians were bashing Pakistan on minorities etc. I just exposed what is the situation ion their own country. If I wanted to troll I could have start a thread myself. :)
Dear I expect all of us t draw boundaries of india pak.... isnt it a issue in pakistan n mnot for any cheap stuff ....... I sincerely thank even pakistani if they show true concerns on such thing..... Ultimately we will have to fight np matter what others do..... n I here see any religious color....its crime against a human n humanity....

What mate where actually you busted me? :lol:

I asked you questions about minority being oppressed women being raped and your media being dumb.
You are just hiding behind the rape count where India has slight lead.

Dear I expect all of us not to draw boundaries of india pak.... isnt it a issue in pakistan n mnot for any cheap stuff ....... I sincerely thank even pakistani if they show true concerns on such thing happenong in india....... Ultimately we will have to fight np matter what others do..... n I here see any religious color....its crime against a human n humanity....

I asked you questions about minority being oppressed women being raped and your media being dumb

A crime is a crime no matter who committs it ... No one should be above law
But It should not be highlighted as" a `Muslim` man rapes and kills a `Hindu` woman"
In Umer Kot district of Sindh (where it allegedly happened) , More than half of the population is Hindu i.e they are in majority and generally well off

The worst part is " If it is true , Why the hell didnt our media report it" ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom