What's new

PAKISTAN: two young SC Hindu women were raped by Muslim landlords

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, people use rape as a means to insult each other like Juveniles. There are no words I can use to convey my ddisgust here.

A woman getting raped is horrible, please don't hide an ulterior motive in taking pot shots at a particular nationality/race/religion.

We should search for solutions.
nobody is taking potshots. we are just saying that pakistan should be more like india when it comes to crimes like rape. here, instead of silencing the victim, the media and the people participate actively forcing the law to act fast and effectively - usually

You open one,they will come up with hundred others and the this is how the never ending circles continue. What is the use of this mess?

Bro.

Pakistan hides all these rape cases, they come in same rape level as India. But being a dodgy country they hide everything

I am aware of that, but a lot of Indian women are also afraid of putting complaints in because of ostracisation or poor law enforcement.

Instead of pointing fingers at each other, we should think of a cultural shift where the judiciary, the police and the society is equipped to deal with sexual violence

Our media reports it. Your media is dumb as fk.

Who will report these? How will people get to know that a women are not safe?!

Media reports. OK. Then what???

Nothing. So stop riding any high horse.

I am aware of that, but a lot of Indian women are also afraid of putting complaints in because of ostracisation or poor law enforcement.

Instead of pointing fingers at each other, we should think of a cultural shift where the judiciary, the police and the society is equipped to deal with sexual violence
I know it is a common problem in South Asia but iam pin pointing the same thing again and again is that their media and people are unaware of such things happening there.

There may be 1000s of these cases, all hidden under where our media openly shows everything to spread awareness which to an extent is improving the rape problem here. But look at Pakistan...

FirstpostEbook_grduea_20130104063255.jpeg
Both side of people claim to hold unique traditional moral values... Still such moron doing this n we celebrates it on Pdf...
Hats of to our humanity. ...
Shame on us that even after sixty yrs Both the ountry lack the spirit of figting this menace with laws like saudi have...... plz dont take cheap shot on such issue..... if she were your some relative u surely d have celebrated in this manner....

You open one,they will come up with hundred others and the this is how the never ending circles continue. What is the use of this mess?

u r ryt.....v'l post one they'l post ten and it will only result in abuses and humiliation of the general people of both the nations

@WebMaster plzzz take appropriate action over here

This case isn't spotlight by the Pakistan media can be because the victim were Hindu and not Muslim reside in Pakistan.

I am against brutality against anyone in India. Which is very common in your country.
Yes. It is common in both the countries.

All iam saying is that our media shows if anything happens to the minority community but Pakistani media just stays silent. Isn't this human right violation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom