What's new

pakistan : Two women subjected to sexual assault in Rahim Yar Khan

lover

Reaction score
Country
India
RAHIM YAR KHAN: Two women were sexually assaulted in separate incidents in Rahim Yar Khan on Sunday, Express News reported.

In the first incident in Chak No 115-P, police said that N* was alone in her house when accused Noor Ahmed and his accomplice Bashir Ahmed barged in.

The suspects sexually assaulted her and fled the scene. The victim was shifted to a hospital for a medical examination. Police have registered a case and have started investigations.
Meanwhile, another woman was raped in Rahim Yar Khan’s Dhand Ghagri area. A police official said that R* was working in the fields when accused Sabzal raped her.

He added that when the victim raised a hue and cry, the culprit fled the scene. The woman was shifted to a hospital for a medical examination. A case has been registered against the accused.

Earlier, a woman was raped in the city’s Tiranda Muhammad Panah area. A police official said that the accused Sajid Ali barged into the house of S*, a resident of Chak No 142-NP, and raped her when she was alone.

After committing the offence, the accused left the victim in a semi-naked state and fled the scene.

In recent months, cases of sexual abuse have been on the rise across Punjab. Most cases have been reported from Faisalabad, Rahim Yar Khan, Gujranwala and other parts of the province. The victims include women and minor girls or boys.

A report issued by NGO Sahil revealed that most of the incidents of
sexual abuse were recorded in Punjab.

Earlier, Sahil executive director Manizeh Bano said the sexual exploitation of women and children across Punjab had been reported for many years.

She added hundreds of rape cases have been identified, but only a few victims have come forward to seek justice.
https://tribune.com.pk/story/1815410/1-two-women-subjected-sexual-assault-rahim-yar-khan/

What is really happening to the people why they are losing their senses

Prison is No place for a rapist

Oh its a good enough place, they get to have what they did done back to them....with interest.

There is honor code in prison general populace depending on your crime. Rapists "outrank" only the pedos and child killers....i.e these 3 are the bottom of the bottom.

Best balanced system is to have them hanged...but let them suffer and rot in prison for a decade or so first (i.e death sentence appeals duration)...there is lot of justice just waiting to make their acquaintance in a number of orifices, if you know what I mean.

The focus must always be to catch the perps to face their day in court....the almighty can deal with their soul later.

I cannot believe Rape happens in land of pure.Pakistani on PDF pretend that this thing is alien to them and happens in India only but the picture is completely opposite.

I cannot believe Rape happens in land of pure.Pakistani on PDF pretend that this thing is alien to them and happens in India only but the picture is completely opposite.
Rapes happen everywhere, But in the rate of occurrence there is only one champ!

Back
Top Bottom