What's new

Pakistan Two wheeler Industry?

my lill cousin has 150 cc Honda motorcycle , he's just 18
Now he challenges me for a drag race when i talk to him

he must be enjoying his Unicorn. Is it unicorn?? correct me if i'm wrong..

my lill cousin has 150 cc Honda motorcycle , he's just 18
Now he challenges me for a drag race when i talk to him

he must be enjoying his Unicorn. Is it unicorn?? correct me if i'm wrong..

yes its the unicorn 150

BTW: the name suxx

look how TVS named Apache to Apache RTR 160 or 180
the RTR(Racing Throttle Response) the word gives some powerfull feel abt byk.:cool:

94435798038593e08b199b14ceb1db58.jpg

I own this one ,not very powerful but stylish:azn:

I really dont know! There is a huge market for bikes in Pakistan, bikes are very common here but all production models look more or less like that :frown:

Probably the reason we dont have more powerful and neat looking bikes is that the manufacturers who make these bikes in Pakistan are nor Pakistani companies like Bajaj of India, so the high end models they do make like Yamaha's are very expensive, people wont pay that much money if its too expensive :no:

Honda CD 70^

Honda 125^

Yamaha Junoon ^

23c346432074f4b777b0be33cc4e6940.jpg

Kawasaki ZX 6R ^

Honda 125 Deluxe ^

Well these bikes are not too bad.. they are good looking bikes :angel:

Btw, I feel indian companies have got huge potential of business in Pakistan. if they launch these bikes in Pak, they'll immediately capture huge market..People here are fed up of these same old models..

^^^^^
hey what drugs?

I m not sure about second bike but the first and third are indian bikes

first one is HERO HONDA GLAMOUR not HONDA 125

and the third one is HERO HONDA SPLENDER not Honda 125 Deluxe

Hero Honda Motors Limited, based in Delhi, India, is frequently called the world's largest manufacture of motorcycles by volume in the Indian press, while media outside of India acknowledge it at least as being the largest in India.[4] Hero Honda is a joint venture that began in 1984 between the Hero Group of India and Honda of Japan.[5] It has been the world's biggest manufacturer of 2-wheeled motorized vehicles since 2001, when it produced 1.3 million motorbikes in a single year.

Now u decide who is on drugs?

I hope economic trade can bridge the gap b/w India and Pakistan!!!

Why not TATA's , BAJAJ Auto , HeroHonda make themselves available to Pakistani market.

Even i've heard rumors that BAJAJ would be entering north american market.
I shall go for a >250cc bike, I can use it for at least 8 months an year.

Green revolution!! in a sense.

Btw, I feel indian companies have got huge potential of business in Pakistan. if they launch these bikes in Pak, they'll immediately capture huge market..People here are fed up of these same old models..

Why don't you migrate to india?
Indians never said that they should import superior and better looking Pakistani made buses?

Honda 125 Deluxe ^

Well these bikes are not too bad.. they are good looking bikes :angel:
well this one is hero Honda Splendor NXG not Honda 125 Deluxe

Proof 1:
Look at the name of this image its hero_honda_splendor_nxg_side_view_4.jpg:hitwall:

Proof 2:
Its written on fuel tank:yahoo:

Proof 3:
Bike standing in the front of this bike is 150cc CBZ extreme which is defiantly not available in Pakistan:no:

Below is image of CBZ Extreme 150Cc and Karizma 220Cc (Another very famous bike by Hero Honda)

Attachments

• CBZ_extreme_wallpaper1_1024x768.jpg
    CBZ_extreme_wallpaper1_1024x768.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 29
  • hero-honda-karizma.jpg
    hero-honda-karizma.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 42
Why don't you migrate to india?
Indians never said that they should import superior and better looking Pakistani made buses?
Supirior I dont know.... Tata and Ashoka Leyland are doing fairly well in Trucks market. And generally all the buses are being replaced by Low Floor one's(Specially in Delhi) and they are pretty cool.

However I won't mind trucks designed like this plying on the road.

bb06bff8125bb6745ebc129e3e6c319f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom