What's new

Pakistan Two wheeler Industry?

Neutral

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
I just wanted to have information about the Pakistan's two wheeler industry?

like ....Bike's available ...their specs and any related developments in local industry?:tup:

:welcome:

I just wanted to have information about the Pakistan's two wheeler industry?

like ....Bike's available ...their specs and any related developments in local industry?:tup:

:welcome:

Presently there are 43+ motorcycle assemblers in the country. Out of these, there are three Japanese assemblers (Honda, Yamaha and Suzuki), while the remaining 40+ assemble Chinese motorcycles. These assemblers buy parts, sub-assemblies and assemblies from over 200 large, medium and small vendors located in Karachi and Lahore. It is estimated that the motorcycle industry employs to more than 200,000 people directly and indirectly.

Total production figures are over approx 1.0Million+ motor bicycles, as for scooters i don't think new ones are being manufactured as haven't seen.

Pakistani motor bicycle market manufactures 70cc & 125cc models.

And the designs are pretty ordinary, now some manufacturers have started to bring some change in the design but not very dynamic looking designs, like u have in india.

Heavy bikes are imported.

Hope this gives u some help in what u wished to query.

Pakistani motor bicycle market manufactures 70cc & 125cc models.

And the designs are pretty ordinary

Basically it has been the same looking models for some two decades now :frown: I mean on the outside. Not like the cool Bajaj type of Indian ones :D

ok leave the Indian brands Bjaj and TVS what about companies like Yamaha i.e they have launched Yamaha R 15 so you to have this beauty thr.

Attachments

• yamaha-fazer.jpg
    yamaha-fazer.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 330
  • yamaha-fz.jpg
    yamaha-fz.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 211
  • yamaha-r15.jpg
    yamaha-r15.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 530
ok leave the Indian brands Bjaj and TVS what about companies like Yamaha i.e they have launched Yamaha R 15 so you to have this beauty thr.

Well, I've been to plenty of cities but the ones you mentioned (Yamaha) are not very common. I mean, at any given place 97% of bikes passing look like this:

c55c71f8c6b352d3a088be568d7c829f.jpg

I've seen that one ^ so many times, it makes me puke :hang2: :hitwall:

Sir as i said, we don't have any dynamic designed beauties like u have.

Yamaha or any other Japanese company have not introduced such designs, but they have started to add little bit one or two changes, we still have to see the dynamic brands that u guys have.

I guess of the ones you posted I've seen these:

my neighbor has this one ^

but as I said they are not very common, probably less than 1% :frown:

Well, I've been to plenty of cities but the ones you mentioned (Yamaha) are not very common. I mean, at any given place 97% of bikes passing look like this:

i think it should not be more than 70cc

its kinda looking like a moped :P

why these companies not introducing real bikes in pakistan

i think there should be a potential market of these kinds of bike

plz guys post photographs of common bikes in pakistan

i think it should not be more than 70cc

its kinda looking like a moped :P

Until Bajaj launched Pulsar and all that we too were having such bikes. (around 30%) but as of now it looks only 4-5% bikes looks moped.

I really dont know! There is a huge market for bikes in Pakistan, bikes are very common here but all production models look more or less like that :frown:

Probably the reason we dont have more powerful and neat looking bikes is that the manufacturers who make these bikes in Pakistan are nor Pakistani companies like Bajaj of India, so the high end models they do make like Yamaha's are very expensive, people wont pay that much money if its too expensive :no:

Honda CD 70^

Honda 125^

Yamaha Junoon ^

23c346432074f4b777b0be33cc4e6940.jpg

Kawasaki ZX 6R ^

Honda 125 Deluxe ^

Honda CG 125 ^

Probably the reason we dont have more powerful and neat looking bikes is that the manufacturers who make these bikes in Pakistan are nor Pakistani companies like Bajaj of India.
^
exactly.:agree:.if it were'nt for bajaj and tvs the japs woulnt have changed a single thing and 100 cc bikes(ancient models) would have been common sight on indian roads.bajaj has kept every other company on their heels.they are the trendsetter in india.their bikes excel in everything design-performance.:yahoo:
as for the pakistani 2 wheeler industry i think there is a dire need of competition until then these jap companies would be reluctant to launch newer models.

I guess of the ones you posted I've seen these:

my neighbor has this one ^

:disagree:Sorry but after posting these pics. i found more info about these byks and found that R15 & others are India specific byk. so maybae your neihgbor has other one.

:rofl:yaar iska price kya hai aur fuel efficiency KM/L kya hai?

MAN....THIS ONE SUCKS .......LOOK UNDERNEATH THE FUEL TANK......ITS TOTALLY EMPTY........LOOKS KIND OF NUDE

exactly.:agree:.if it were'nt for bajaj and tvs the japs woulnt have changed a single thing and 100 cc bikes(ancient models) would have been common sight on indian roads.bajaj has kept every other company on their heels.they are the trendsetter in india.their bikes excel in everything design-performance.:yahoo:
as for the pakistani 2 wheeler industry i think there is a dire need of competition until then these jap companies would be reluctant to launch newer models.

every single word true

Bajaj has came long way....... below is Pulsar220 and TVS Apache RTR 180 Pics:tup:

Attachments

• bajaj_pulsar_220_carb.jpg
    bajaj_pulsar_220_carb.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 228
  • red_bajaj_pulsar_220_carb.jpg
    red_bajaj_pulsar_220_carb.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 240
  • My_Apache_RTR_39f1e.JPG
    My_Apache_RTR_39f1e.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 238
Back
Top Bottom