What's new

Pakistan TV ad mocks IAF pilot Abhinandan Varthaman ahead of India-Pakistan World cup match

Entire Indian Media is going crazy on this add. Even Abhinandan is number one twitter trend on India right now.

I mean if India can make fun of us then we can make fun of them. "Baap to baap hi rehta hai" they sai... let's show them "Baap kuch arse baad budha ho jata hai"

Listen to the self righteousness of the idiotic anchor. :)

I mean if India can make fun of us then we can make fun of them. "Baap to baap hi rehta hai" they sai... let's show them "Baap kuch arse baad budha ho jata hai"

Listen to the self righteousness of the idiotic anchor. :)
these indian chootars are still in denial that Pakistan beat them into a pulp in 2017 world cup championship...:lol: still crying about "nai nai Pakistan humka kabhi nai hara paya nai nai"...:lol:

the best part is that "naspati" is a just a comedy YOUTUBE channel put together by a few comedians that makes fun of basically EVERYONE...they aren't tv channel and yet, just this one little preview vid poured tobasco sause on the hemorrhoids of the entire nation of 1.3 billion indians!!!

PS: the transexual looking faggoty indian news anchor forgot to add that abhi-the-none-done shot down an f16 without firing a single shot!!! :woot:

Yeh BC kanjar har waqt kisi na kisi baat pai rotai rehtai

Khud baap beta baap beta chutyapa kartai rahain gai. Yahan 1 ad ban gaya to rona shuru

It will come back to haunt us if Pakistan loses the match from India.

There is a difference between banter and downright disgusting behaviour.

Is this a youtube video or an ad? I think its a youtube video.

There is a difference between banter and downright disgusting behaviour.

What's disgusting in that ad? One mans disgust is another mans comedy eh. Your tv adverts are downright disgusting to us so if the same is said for ours then its alright.

Yeh BC kanjar har waqt kisi na kisi baat pai rotai rehtai

Khud baap beta baap beta chutyapa kartai rahain gai. Yahan 1 ad ban gaya to rona shuru
True. Such cry babies. The way they were complaining to everyone from US to Sweden to South Africa after 27th. They are like that fat kid in neighbourhood who wants everyone to hold the hands of the other kid so the fatty can punch him.
Matlb doosra bilkul nihatta hojae inn BC ko khush krne ko

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom