What's new

Pakistan trench along Afghan border enrages Kabul

10 feet wide 8 feet deep. What is that going to stop? People can cross over with simple planks.

A step in the right direction, The border with Afghanistan should have been sealed long time ago, who gives a flying fcuk what the Afghani police chief thinks, its needed to stop boot lickers of Chanakya's terrorists crossing over and causing mayhem.

10 feet wide 8 feet deep. What is that going to stop? People can cross over with simple planks.

yes they can ,but most people don't travel with 14 to 15 feet long planks,besides this will stop all smuggling vehicles.

Poor Pakistan. Everybody thinks that these noble souls are the one producing terrorists. Conspiracy theory I say. The whole world is jealous of Pakistan's achievements and doesn't want it to progress. In-shah Allah Pakistan will defeat the nefarious designs of India in Afghanistan and Baluchistan along with China, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Russia and Afghanistan (well, after they remove the Indian puppets like that police chief ^^^).
We will ask you that question after a few years.

yes they can ,but most people don't travel with 14 to 15 feet long planks,besides this will stop all smuggling vehicles.
Yes most people don't travel with long planks such as going to the mall or to their classes but people planning to illegally enter a country will come prepared.

Finally, the Pakistani government is showing some balls.

Now if only we could send the rest of the Afghans to their side of the Durand Line -- one can wish!
Durand Line? The Afghans don't accept it! That's the problem!

Pakistan needs to mine and take Afghanistans natural resources in payment for Afghan immigrants.

ANA is building up its fleet. I am sure it will help Pakistan a lot. I think US had to do more to support ANA in getting AH-1Zs

True. Anyone who wants to smuggle weapons or explosives into Pakistan from Afghanistan. With this trench it would become very difficult.

Durand Line? The Afghans don't accept it! That's the problem!

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

After the completing building the trench
send the plague of illegal and ungratefull Afghans back to where they came from or where they belong

Back
Top Bottom