What's new

Pakistan trench along Afghan border enrages Kabul

Two truck load of sand and the trench is flat again for anyone to use, even trucks. People who are involved in smuggling can do that.

Actually mining border is not enough, according to official reports if corruption in Nadra continues then half of Afghanis will have Pakistani passports anyway.
YOu mean the remaining half :cheesy:

Seriously, i hope Pak stretch the border if they stop coming. Time to get Pak border up to Tajikistan, what do you think @Samandri?
Yar recently i have been to Afghanistan , dil duk gaya, the doctors in a hospital there didnt know even knew the basic skills for management of emergency cases. They should accept Durand line , it would solve their 90% problems.

Yar recently i have been to Afghanistan , dil duk gaya, the doctors in a hospital there didnt know even knew the basic skills for management of emergency cases. They should accept Durand line , it would solve their 90% problems.

Things will improve if they keep on track, did you read news of Pak taliban who fled to Afghanistan are being rejected and not allowed to settle in villages?

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Zzzzz? Springy, you sleep too much! Wake up and smell the coffee! :dirol:

Actually mining border is not enough, according to official reports if corruption in Nadra continues then half of Afghanis will have Pakistani passports anyway.

I am amazed to see that any Middle Eastern country is not looking to invest in Afghanistan, like in Minerals, Real Estate and Industries.

Like Bahria Town, Middle Eastern groups can also come in Pakistan to invest in Balochistan & Sindh.

Poor Pakistan. Everybody thinks that these noble souls are the one producing terrorists. Conspiracy theory I say. The whole world is jealous of Pakistan's achievements and doesn't want it to progress. In-shah Allah Pakistan will defeat the nefarious designs of India in Afghanistan and Baluchistan along with China, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Russia and Afghanistan (well, after they remove the Indian puppets like that police chief ^^^).

The only adequate Indian response.
"LOLZ I AM BEING SARCASTIC TEHEHEE."

there was a fortified mud wall going to be built...wat happened to that?

It is surely gonna be a pain in the *** for many.
What is its status now? Like how much of it is complete? and how long is this work gonna take?

Some one tell this idiot that the trench is for stopping terroirst coming over into Pakistan and to protect Pakistan , which also stop anyone going into Afghanistan illegally ...

he is saying 2 opposite things in one line... Why they are building it and they dont stop terrorists ..

Please, also dig a trench on Iran-Pakistan border. Pakistan seems to have a good experience in this field now.
I heard it costs only $2.5 millions only, which is great.

Back
Top Bottom