What's new

Pakistan today

Sir khayal Karin kahein apka software update na hu jaye

They did update aftab sahab software very quickly 😂

Sir khayal Karin kahein apka software update na hu jaye

They did update aftab sahab software very quickly 😂
Sir hamara software update ha.....lol.... haam accept karta han ..ham BLOODY CIVILIAN hann... aabb tu bajli ka bill ka bhi pisa nahi han

Sir hamara software update ha.....lol.... haam accept karta han ..ham BLOODY CIVILIAN hann... aabb tu bajli ka bill ka bhi pisa nahi han
Kinda foresaw that (as I have been saying all along since 2017 when I saw the nepra rates)

Hence I am full solar back in Pakistan all my three homes are solar and have net metering (net metering was tough to get had to pay "chai pani" to lot of people)

Get solar and some batteries if u can afford it get lithium and go completely off grid

Kinda foresaw that (as I have been saying all along since 2017 when I saw the nepra rates)

Hence I am full solar back in Pakistan all my three homes are solar and have net metering (net metering was tough to get had to pay "chai pani" to lot of people)

Get solar and some batteries if u can afford it get lithium and go completely off grid
now its too expensive, wish i had installed it 2 years ago. Survival is extremely tough now.

I came across Pakistani television under unavoidable circumstances and witnessed a phenomenon which can most aptly describe the depravity of human condition in Pakistan. The short musical skit was intended to advertise adverse economic conditions and plight of the ordinary people of the country. The skit had comical cartoonish music and lyrical artistry which was aimed at insulting the poor.

Since then it would not be unfair for me to suggest that the nation is suffering from a dual plague of beghairti and behudgi or atleast a huge marketable chunk of the nation. Pakistan always had a young and angry population, but this dangerous mix of behudgi, beghairti with the jazbati nau-jawans is a direct threat to the State of Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom