What's new

Pakistan to Test Long Range Missile- Informs India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaheen III will not be an ICBM, neither was Agni V's test and ICBM test.

Since the official classification begins at 5500 km range.

Where else do we test Shaheen II?

I think we had been testin them in the arabian sea before....... could it be the 3500 km Hatf-V/Ghauri III?accordin to missile thread website... it was to become the basis of our SLV.... if its not Ghauri-III than im sure it would be a longer ranged missile helpful in our SLV project.

Where does Pakistan tests its missile from? As in location?

Funny thing to note about Indians.

Before their missile even launched they were the first talking about it.

Before we even have any news of a Pakistani missile they are still the first talking about it.

:partay:

Shaheen III and Ghauri III are certainly not ICBM. These missiles are in prototype stage.

Ghauri III reportedly has range of 3000-3500 km. Ghauri III program was cancelled by Musharraf.

Shaheen III is rumoured to have range of around 4000 km. This program might be in progress.

I think it would just be Shaheen-2 or Ghauri missile ...
there would be nothing new... i don't believe there was any ICBM project in development....

Before we even have any news of a Pakistani missile they are still the first talking about it.

You should read the first post then, it is an agreement between India n' Pak.

When indians say that it is a bait for Pakistan, Pakistan can be certain that it is not! "Oh yeah, that's exactly what we want" type of comments are basically indians trying to use reverse psychology.

So Bangladesh has started to feel the heat of pakistani ICBM? :lol:

On topic: I really wish if pakistan tests its tipu with range of 8000kms. It will not bring pak under sanctions but it will reduce the credibility of china being a responsible state on international podium

pak mates, please don't let us down :chilli:

Another funny thing is

Before Pakistan have ICBM comments were, They dont have technology, If you make a missile which reaches europe you'll get sanctioned, You dont have guts, China refused to give to technology and all that Bulcrap

Now an unconfirmed news comes along and the comments are, Our plan succeeded, cold doctrine working fine, You'll eat grass

i guess this was on expected lines . a tit for tat has been the normal response in the indo pak relationship. :)

Who told he is a villain? he is mysore tiger fought against independence. Its funny Pak getting hired heroes. Between, you studied Indian books?

I dnt know what tht even means... are you even sure the new missile is going to be called tipu? even if it is let me tell u tht Sultan Tipu is considered a muslim hero who fought the brits hence respected by Pak people..... as for ur text books... not really but in 2 years ive seen hell alot anti tipu threads tht how he killed hindus,converted them,destroyed temples etc... heck ive read articles by indian authors abt the same crap..... later came to know tht even the historic refrences given by indians were fake just to malign tipu and his legacy who was indeed a champion of interfaith brotherhood,saved hindus,had a hindu chief,gave grants to hindus n built temples..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom