What's new

Pakistan to test fire missile within 72 hours

sohailbutt

Reaction score
Pakistan to test fire missile within 72 hours

BBC Monitoring

According to reliable sources, Pakistan has decided to test fire Hatf-IX or Shaheen-V missile...

EPICOS

well, i saw this on a sister forum, so thought to post it, but makes me think we haven't created Shaheen 3 n 4, how come we moved straight to Shaheen 5 missile???

i think we have to wait 72 hours to come to know whether any new missile is teted or not!!!:what:

A source would be appreciated sir! As you pointed out a jump from Shaheen 2 to 5 will be astornomincal and uncharacteristic! Lets see if this holds any weight!

Hoax is my guess.

Plus, I would rather see more money go into the Space Program and other missile categories like ship launched missiles, BVRAAMS, Air Defence etc.

We have India covered for the most part with the Shaheen 2 - 3500KM is overkill.

i really hope it is really a new missile, i'm looking forward to wetting my pants today. but it's not going to happen. most likely it will be the smaller missiles pakistan is wasting its time with.

bad reporting is the norm in pakistan and india. it's a typo or either the guy simply has no clue on what he's talking about.

A source would be appreciated sir! As you pointed out a jump from Shaheen 2 to 5 will be astornomincal and uncharacteristic! Lets see if this holds any weight!

i have provided source in my first post, but believe me even i doubt the news, i really think it is a haux as AM told in his post.:undecided:

At this time of Political Crisis and mayhem, Pakistan will not test any capability in league of 4000 Kms... No way.

i have provided source in my first post, but believe me even i doubt the news, i really think it is a haux as AM told in his post.:undecided:

Very true! Just like the "Zameema's" sold on major city chocks in Pakistan that report anyhting in big Urdu letters! Hope you know what i am referring to!

so what is the news now its more 72 days but there isnt anything yet so what is the latest news updates for the icbm wating for news:pakistan:

We waited for two months for a test that was 48 hrs away - nothing happened.

Wonder if these 72hrs could be qualified .

i dont c a reason pakistan should be testing any missile now that whole of india is covered by pakistan. maybe just go for SLVs now than increasing missile range but pak should have a missile that can reach ME but not bring it out in open.

Back
Top Bottom