What's new

Pakistan to test fire a medium range missile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL...... first it was a missile........ now it's anti-aircraft guns......... tomorrow it maybe small arms fire.......... day after tomorrow it may become Altaf Bhai's farts! :sarcastic:

I think someone hacked PAKNAV.GOV.PK o_O

it seems first test of something bigger which we were expecting got cancelled (with apogee of 692 KM), but second test of S-IIA is scheduled and navy will be at the 'site to provide security'

1.JPG

See the Previous and later Notices of Safety are totally different.
In the First two the 08th November and 12th November ones are for very large areas and altitudes .

Later notices are for small areas and heights.

So unless someone sitting in Pakistan navy is playing pranks. The first two are for some Ballistic objects or very high altitudes and long ranges.

I didn't know about this alert but today (08.11.2014) fighter jet over Karachi flew very fast and much higher then they usually do, it looks like they were going after for some thing but can't confirm. But since 2 days unusual air force activity is happening for sure.

I didn't know about this alert but today (08.11.2014) fighter jet over Karachi flew very fast and much higher then they usually do, it looks like they were going after for some thing but can't confirm. But since 2 days unusual air force activity is happening for sure.

at which part of Karachi ... ??

at which part of Karachi ... ??

Over North Nazimabad going towards sea very fast and high.

Is Dunya new reporting any missile test of Hatf-V? as some one has posted it on a defense forum India's website.

Reactions: HRK
Over North Nazimabad going towards sea very fast and high.

Is Dunya new reporting any missile test of Hatf-V? as some one has posted it on a defense forum India's website.

Nothing on the TV.

Seriously...makes me wonder why Issue such an international notice and disrupt Shipping+Air Traffic if they had to do nothing.

Seriously...makes me wonder why Issue such an international notice and disrupt Shipping+Air Traffic if they had to do nothing.

Then they may have tested some new rocket booster or something and it is not important to announce it as it is not a complete new system.

Also it is important to note that failures are never announced.
Other media is always loking for sensational news, be it success or failure, it fills up the headlines and sell more.

LOL...... first it was a missile........ now it's anti-aircraft guns......... tomorrow it maybe small arms fire.......... day after tomorrow it may become Altaf Bhai's farts! :sarcastic:

I think someone hacked PAKNAV.GOV.PK o_O
Then they may have tested some new rocket booster or something and it is not important to announce it as it is not a complete new system.
Also it is important to note that failures are never announced.

Calm down everyone and stop speculating. Unexpected delays happen all the time, so just wait for it. November is not over yet.

On the other hand, we might have to witness quite a bit of d**k-measuring in the following days. Reason being, NESCOM (Pakistan) already seems to be preparing for test firings of the Shaheen series. But DRDO (India) will also conduct test firings of upto 5 missiles (Prithvi-II, Agni-II, III, IV, V) in November/December.

Last edited:
@The Deterrent
India today fired 2000km Agni 2 and they say the Apogee was 600 Km. While you have been rubbishing my estimates of Shaheen-2 Apogee of 350Km. ;)

So is Pakistan's show on for tomorrow ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom