What's new

Pakistan to sell 05 to 07 JF-17 Thunder Fighter Planes next year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ma'Shah'Allah, brilliant news.

Any idea to whom and for how much? I hope the first sale is to Bangladesh or Sri Lanka.

It would be nice if Bangladesh was gifted a batch as a goodwill gesture in my humble opinion.

Sri lanka for sure as they ordered 6 JFT as per the link so it could be 5-6

What is the current status of the JF-17 ? I haven't heard any news about this plane for some time. Is the PAF still buying them ? What happened to Block II and the WS-13 engine ? And how is China and Pakistan going to sell the JF-17 to other countries if the Russians have control over the RD-93 engines ? Did the Russians gave permission to re-export the RD-93 ?

Any idea to whom and for how much? I hope the first sale is to Bangladesh or Sri Lanka.

It would be nice if Bangladesh was gifted a batch as a goodwill gesture in my humble opinion.
what ? gift 4rth gen fighter jet why ? because BD gov and media bark us daily day night and blame their issues after 42 years of independence ? better gift them to israel

Under the Awami League government? Not a chance!!

Sri Lanka is a strong possibility though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom