What's new

Pakistan to release 200 Indian fishermen and three civilian prisoners: hon'ble Foreign Minister Bhutto Zardari

thank u puppet selected FM of whiskey & co :lol:

Thanks Pak. These fishermen are too poor to get any mention in news or effort by govt to do anything from both sides.
Hope india also let's go pak fisherman still in its jails.

Emptying out all prisons so they can imprison more Pakistanis. For Pak army, India is not the enemy, the Pakistani public is.

It’s okay. When there is no atta left for civilians, how will you afford to keep the prisoners. I get it.

All in all, it’s a good gesture really.

You were thinking india people well off but these Indian fishermen we catch regular are not poor more poor than poor. Pls feed your people not send them to steal others food.

You were thinking india people well off but these Indian fishermen we catch regular are not poor more poor than poor. Pls feed your people not send them to steal others food.
My reply was to a troll so you can ignore it.

I never claimed India is rich country. We catch each others fishermen regularly and there is no point continue doing that. This is a good gesture by Pakistan and I hope India reciprocates. May be we should have a hotline or something to deal with such issues so we don’t jail these poor people.

Not Pakistan. Thank only generals and PDM.
Haa Lekin it’s a good thing man. Let’s give credit where it’s due.

Wasnt this imbecil a** raped in india bya jay shankar? The cowards release enwmy prisoners and kill n rape own citizens. We should be clear who the real enemy is and make sure our kids and their kids also know. This dramabaazi have ended and no more will we be fooled.

It’s okay. When there is no atta left for civilians, how will you afford to keep the prisoners. I get it.

All in all, it’s a good gesture really.
Better is seizure of boats rather than arresting these people.

Back
Top Bottom