What's new

Pakistan to raise drone issue at UN Human Rights Council

@Talon,
What do you think is an alternative to the drones or do you suggest that all operations stop?

:rofl: really? who the hell is running them? I dont know if they have brains coz they are causing loss to us so I dont care where they work and how or why...All I know is America in its blind crap wanted to finish USSR and this crap was their funding and doing....They need to finish this without causing damage to us or just get lost and take these freaks with them...go fight on their own land so they know how it feels to grow up seeing crap!

Stop being naive you very well know who holds the strings. Even your politicians like Imran Khan support them.

@Talon,
What do you think is an alternative to the drones or do you suggest that all operations stop?
I have no problem with drones if soo many people werent being killed...each child being killed leads to his daddy or bro joining the bad guys....each father who looses a child goes and joins them ....such people are easier to brainwash and make a larger army of those who have nothing to loose and are already dead inside ....

it is sickening...I dont know whatelse can be done...But so far I feel drone strikes has caused More people to move to the bad side :(

I have no problem with drones if soo many people werent being killed...each child being killed leads to his daddy or bro joining the bad guys....each father who looses a child goes and joins them ....such people are easier to brainwash and make a larger army of those who have nothing to loose and are already dead inside ....

it is sickening...I dont know whatelse can be done...But so far I feel drone strikes has caused More people on the bad side :(
But...........dont you think there would be far more losses if there were any other options in the bag. Beyond doubt losses of civilian life is regrettable but then you cannot turn a blind eye to those snakes, you can be rest assured that those snakes will kill more civilians than the drones.

But...........dont you think there would be far more losses if there were any other options in the bag. Beyond doubt losses of civilian life is regrettable but then you cannot turn a blind eye to those snakes, you can be rest assured that those snakes will kill more civilians than the drones.
I am not turning a blind eye...am asking for a 2 nd opinion...

Apparently some people are on auto pilot to destroy...or sell their weapons...whatever ...

I didnt know for every terrorist killing 10-20 civilians is justifiable if the Germans did such a thing or Japanese...people all over the world would be crying...

BTW, drones are also killing "innocents" as much as the terrorists!

Ok, take the drones, tolerate them with a zipped mouth for 1 month then I want to talk to you...
Well Karma will also come to thsoe like you who support deaths of innocents (by drones) disgusting human being :sick:
You believe in karma? :hitwall:

Care to explain?
Anything from giving a free ticket to those morons to America or hell...Just dont want bloodshed on my soil!

I feel that if you have a real problem then you should talk to US and just stop this, one day you cry fowl and other day you yourself allow it, where are your SAMs?
And filing an issue with UN is doing nothing :pop: will use this argument in anything related to India INSHALLAH!

You believe in karma? :hitwall:
Duhh is the only thing I could think of adding here!

Last edited:
If pakistanis will complain about their master in public then they will have to bear the wrath of their master. May be their master refuse to pay PAK on the service which they do for their master in the name of fighting terror. :police::woot::woot:
:rofl:

Anything from giving a free ticket to those morons to America or hell...Just dont want bloodshed on my soil!And filing an issue with UN is doing nothing :pop: will use this argument in anything related to India INSHALLAH!
Duhh is the only thing I could think of adding here!
But you did not :coffee: You added a lot more.

Back
Top Bottom