What's new

Pakistan to raise drone issue at UN Human Rights Council

Drones kill innocents as well. But since Pakistan is not man hunting terrorists themselves US is forced to go that way.
Pakistan is...but USA is being a bigger chicken and feeling threatened by villagers across oceans :unsure: or maybe just causing more angry people to join the terrorist...i am not sure whats in that head of theirs...But they have made more terrorist by killing a father's child, a child's parents, a child's family or whatever....

Yaar Pappu, tu toh bura maan gaya.

The same Kashmir attitude has got you where you are. You see, its all related.

Had you never supported those terrorists, to use them in Kashmir against India, no drone strikes would have taken place. But you still wish to do it, then I dont think drone strikes will be stopped anytime soon.

And you are comparing ambassador's arrest - with - drone strikes which kill Pakistanis?
:omghaha:

no was saying what they did to you

as far as drone strikes go, they will stop eventually, but we are doing will never

Now lets take that report true...You find 67 Only? But when it is 1 Hindu girl being mistreated or 1 minority....and the news revolving around that...its fine...Soo how do you balance this? Is there a formula or something? You know If USA does 67 its fine.. . but GOD FORBID even 1 Pakistani minority goes through a tragedy?
Its not me who claims 67, your govt. did. Why ask me the question? I was only pointing out what your govt's claim is. It only tells us that 67 civilians dead for 2000 terrorists is a very good number.

I would request you to stay on topic instead of jumping topics and giving sermons..

Pakistan is...but USA is being a bigger chicken and feeling threatened by villagers across oceans :unsure: or maybe just causing more angry people to join the terrorist...i am not sure whats in that head of theirs...But they have made more terrorist by killing a father's child, a child's parents, a child's family or whatever....

You think US cares if by killing a terrorist they made another enemy? However many terrorists arise they shall all be taken down. The only ones suffering in all that is common Pakistanis. They are one loosing their lives. It does not affect US at all they have their drones doing the job for them.

no was saying what they did to you

as far as drone strikes go, they will stop eventually, but we are doing will never
And that's exactly what India wants.. Thanks for making us believe in you!

Its not me who claims 67, your govt. did. Why ask me the question? I was only pointing out what your govt's claim is. It only tells us that 67 civilians dead for 2000 terrorists is a very good number.

I would request you to stay on topic instead of jumping topics and giving sermons..
What sermons mr. accuser? I am on topic...issue of drone strikes...You people are dancing all over the topic...trying to bring in glorious India as always yard stick comparisons

Pakistan has become a mute voice in international community, a country no one cares much what it has to say....and mostly itself to blame, it makes such huge gaffes in policy, governance and image projection.Even this move is a populist one by GOP as it also knows fully well that nothing is going to happen.

You think US cares if by killing a terrorist they made another enemy? However many terrorists arise they shall all be taken down. The only ones suffering in all that is common Pakistanis. They are one loosing their lives. It does not affect US at all they have their drones doing the job for them.
and these "new terrorists" are just out for revenge they dont see who they shoot....thats even worse...America is miles away safe in their box

What sermons mr. accuser? I am on topic...issue of drone strikes...You people are dancing all over the topic...trying to bring in glorious India as always yard stick comparisons
Sermons of your minorities - off topic no one raised that topic!
I did not mention India at all.. I was debunking your claim that drones killed as many 10-20 civilian per terrorist and innocents are being killed as much as terrorists by the drones..

What the hell am I saying? I said that America is causing a positive feedback loop by causing more people to join the terrorist out of anger of loss of family members...

I am just pissed at this never ending story....We should just use american soldiers as human shields to wipe the mess they made

Sermons of your minorities - off topic no one raised that topic!
I did not mention India at all.. I was debunking your claim that drones killed as many 10-20 civilian per terrorist and innocents are being killed as much as terrorists by the drones..
I was talking about your friend there....read what he wrote and I replied that stuff to him

What the hell am I saying? I said that America is causing a positive feedback loop by causing more people to join the terrorist out of anger of loss of family members...

I am just pissed at this never ending story....We should just use american soldiers as human shields to wipe the mess they made

You are in no position to use American soldiers for anything. You want to get rid of the mess? Get rid of Taliban but they are used as strategic assets to create terrorism in Kashmir and in Afghanistan as well. Many here wont agree to that but since Pakistan do not want to lose that power innocents have to pay with their lives.

You are in no position to use American soldiers for anything. You want to get rid of the mess? Get rid of Taliban but they are used as strategic assets to create terrorism in Kashmir and in Afghanistan as well. Many here wont agree to that but since Pakistan do not want to lose that power innocents have to pay with their lives.
:rofl: really? who the hell is running them? I dont know if they have brains coz they are causing loss to us so I dont care where they work and how or why...All I know is America in its blind crap wanted to finish USSR and this crap was their funding and doing....They need to finish this without causing damage to us or just get lost and take these freaks with them...go fight on their own land so they know how it feels to grow up seeing crap!

Back
Top Bottom