What's new

Pakistan to make national data base of the criminals

There was no existing criminal database at all, what a joke, unbelievable. No wonder robbers, killers, snatchers, common criminals are so successful here.

What about non-Pakistani criminals?

It depends on the database design, but easily managed within the existing NADRA structure, I am sure. The problem with any database is keeping it current.

Last edited:
Yes...most of laws are made during dictatorship eras...why would Democratic govt do any legislation than can be a problem for them/criminals
dictators wipe out democracy every 10 years they never let democracy to be mature . please think about it sir

dictators wipe out democracy every 10 years they never let democracy to be mature . please think about it sir
i know...but just saying...in democracy only the falluda man gets benefits...Pakistan has been twice near default in 1998 & 2018 ..

i know...but just saying...in democracy only the falluda man gets benefits...Pakistan has been twice near default in 1998 & 2018 ..
this country is here forever just give them at least 50 or 100 years all will be ok .

so we don't have data base of criminals in 2018 ?:rolleyes:
No we don't have a centralized one. Only criminals who are Ishtihari are listed online on police websites, but not all the criminals. That's why sometimes reports of a candidate comes later about his wrongdoings after he is given party ticket or when he is elected... That too from different sources, such as media.

Such a beautiful thought. May you have a blessed day.

-----

I'm very pleased by this news. This is the kind of innovation we need to stop criminals running away and re-offending elsewhere.

You will find that that members of the opposition will always be on top of the list. No generals will be on the list for obvious reasons.

You will find that that members of the opposition will always be on top of the list. No generals will be on the list for obvious reasons.
Is it because those who commit crimes in the military are punished instead of hiding behind thier position?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom