What's new

Pakistan to introduce IPL style football league

fully agreed. i like your style and the concise points you make.
what do you feel about Bangladesh refusing to send their cricket team to PK? would they be allowed in IPL?
I would not even send pakistan cricket team to Pakistan because of the Security thats why i said They should have these in stable Muslim countries If you Read the post i posted earlier you would see that, and In cricket their are only 3 Trouble Makers the one i mentioned if you Ban them it would become the Best Game ever, ALSO HErE in us we dont play with anyone outside the Country NBA,NFL,MLB(GO YANKEES) and all three are highest paying games for their athletes which is good So We should do the same thing with SOccer Play only among our selves and friendly nations in stable friendly countries, and IndiAN cricket Fans are known throughout the world for their antics

I would not even send pakistan cricket team to Pakistan because of the Security thats why i said They should have these in stable Muslim countries If you Read the post i posted earlier you would see that, and In cricket their are only 3 Trouble Makers the one i mentioned if you Ban them it would become the Best Game ever, ALSO HErE in us we dont play with anyone outside the Country NBA,NFL,MLB(GO YANKEES) and all three are highest paying games for their athletes which is good So We should do the same thing with SOccer Play only among our selves and friendly nations in stable friendly countries, and IndiAN cricket Fans are known throughout the world for their antics
so what you're saying is that PK should organize IPL out of pakistan in some other muslim country. thanks for the clarification.
who would be the ideal host?

so what you're saying is that PK should organize IPL out of pakistan in some other muslim country. thanks for the clarification.
who would be the ideal host?

UAE i think Indonesia, Turkey, IRAN, Malaysia, their are plenty of them that are some what stable JoRDAN, etc. their are alot of muslim countries that love Soccer speicially in africa and Middle East ALSO in central asia, it will Boost revenues and bring Solidarity among them selves, They should not play under the countries Flag but Rather a Leagues Flag

UAE i think Indonesia, Turkey, IRAN, Malaysia, their are plenty of them that are some what stable JoRDAN, etc. their are alot of muslim countries that love Soccer speicially in africa and Middle East ALSO in central asia, it will Boost revenues and bring Solidarity among them selves, They should not play under the countries Flag but Rather a Leagues Flag
fair enough, even indian premier league started in south africa and then came back home.
all the best mate. :tup:

Whatever happened to the IPL style cricket league Pakistan had planned? Is it still on?

Good news and it will promote football in the country.

Back
Top Bottom