What's new

Pakistan to Help China Boost Its Influence in Middle East via Economic Corridor - Russian Sputnik.

Actually my friend, this is they key that we are not underestimating our rival nor over confident for your abilities hence the success of CPEC. One thing for sure, no matter what our enemies propagate, China has a special place in Pakistani's hearts and no one is going to replace that indeed as we know who is our friend.

The USSR chapter is well known and we are aware of our capabilities as well though the few became the pawn but as per current progressing situation, we are way ahead of our past towards betterment as we can see that to the some extent, by the help of China as well, today's Russia is also on board.

The propagandists have started their work w.r.t Syria-China, Afghanistan-China and M.E-Russia-China-Pakistan while being targeting directly Pakistan for that but it is an obvious fact that whosoever done the wrong thing will have to face the consequences. Many worldly powers have started to confess their failures not intentionally but like NATO itself is failed to control the unrest in Afghanistan and the allies in Syria that proves their sympathy for the mercenaries that can do their job unofficially. Our approach in this scene is no sympathy for the terrorists and the bad people have to leave.

The thing is, we always kept a close eye on our rival/enemy that is why we are succeeding and progressing in different areas. Pakistan policy is enmity and grudge-less and it is clear that Pakistan foreign policy is based upon friendship and peaceful relations with every country around and the world and is on equality basis. US and many others are well aware of our importance but in the past, frankly speaking our policy was a bit flawed but now we are on the right track and progressing towards the goals we set and the targets that we will achieve. No doubt, our friends have also played a major rule in progress of region and Pakistan that we do not forget. CPEC is not just about business alone but as I said, it will help change the shape of geopolitics as well as peace and growth for many around. We don't need to beat the achievement's drum every time but our success speaks and that is the best way to concentrate and not be distracted by divergent.

We have our best relations with Turkey as well and every Gulf country that Pakistan has its place among them brothers. The respect and protocol of Pakistan is proven whereby we have done a lot in near past in diplomacy as well as Pakistan has closed the distance between China-M.E and Russia as well. Things needs time but going the right way always comes with benefits and peace.

:pakistan::china:

Bless you my brother. From now on I shall adress Pak posters not as friends...but as brothers.

You keep developing, keep progressing and keep creating the conditions on the ground for your comprehensive national power.

Just to prove that the global empire is retreating and the time has come for the Dragon and its friends to shaped the future of Asia...please, hear it from the horse's mouth!

http://www.the-american-interest.com/2016/04/17/toward-a-global-realignment/

Bless all Pak brothers!

When China has helped Pakistan in so many areas at countless times then by helping China to gain influence in ME, Pakistan aint doing a favor to China but to itself as the more China gets into ME the more Pakistan's interests are protected in ME. Pakistan should also help Russia gain foothold in ME as confidence building measure and next step for Pakistan should be to bring Turkey and China more closer as its not only beneficial for both but again for Pakistan too.

Back
Top Bottom