What's new

Pakistan to hang 3 Terrorists.

Jango

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Rejoice, rejoice, rejoice...good news after a long time.

3 terrorists to be hanged at Sukkur jail on 20,21 and 22 Aug. The names of the mofos are Jalal, Ataullah and I don't remember the third one.

2 are from TTP while the third mofo is of LeJ. All arrested from Karachi I suppose?

Great to hear that finally we are going to send these ba$tards to oblivion.

I wished that we could perhaps televise this or at least give it some publicity...but it is a start.

Can't wait for 20th August. Let's hope no more delays.

3 terrorists to be hanged at Sukkur jail on 20,21 and 22 Aug. The names of the mofos are Jalal, Ataullah and I don't remember the third one.

2 are from TTP while the third mofo is of LeJ. All arrested from Karachi I suppose?

I wished that we could perhaps televise this or at least give it some publicity...but it is a start.

i am afraid may be they attack again and make them free.

long long over due , the state should make such like examples out of those who directly or indirectly aid and abet the enemy

Finally, something to cheer about. I wish this list will grow and we'll start to see their miserable end..

They killed 60 thousand of us.

You think we are not going to take a moment to be thankful just 3 of them are being sentenced to death.

yea..i understand that....but never give them an opportunity to escape..or give others an opportunity to free them ..
they pretty much now know where to attack to free them.,...

Back
Top Bottom