What's new

Pakistan to get leftover Afghan war equipment: Defence Secretary

Why not give it to where it belongs i.e. the Afghan army ? Maybe the U.S. wants to appease Pakistanis but this is one interesting way of going about there business .
Yes ,the worry is no one knows what will be the situation after the US withdrawl.
Some feel taliban will take over after the US has left so indirectly taliban will get them,i dont know how far that is true but.
But one thing is for sure taliban wont be taking over like the last time when the world left Afgan to itself and unlike last time they have ANA who are getting better with time.

What was the use of spending billions of dollars on Afghan army?......it seems America do not trust ANA that they can defeat taliban......

I'm not talking second hand stuff. I'm talking FREE stuff! You guys will fall over backwards for doles. We pay for ours. The AC we bought from Russia cost us $2billion! And it's brand new since it has been totally overhauled and refurbished with new weapon systems, electronics, nav systems etc! :P :D

And then the US of A and Saudi Arabia are dishing out billions of dollars without any strings attached to keep you above water. That money is going into buying Chinese stuff at massive discounts at year-end sales, like buy one JF-17 and get one free!:P :lol: :D

We can understand your jealousy, that no one will ever give you anything for free. Just see it as a relationship among couples A gf would never ask for money for the gift she has purchased for her bf :P but No one likes you people so they will never give you anything for FREE :d:d

What Pakistan wants??? I am sure US as procuring new artillery system so 209mm towed and self propelled will come to PA in large numbers and may be all of it. Along with 13000 MRAPs from all over the scattered world to PA.

Back
Top Bottom