What's new

Pakistan to get leftover Afghan war equipment: Defence Secretary

either it make public or not some of equipment will definitely come to pak ... USA show middle finger to Karzai hhahahhaha

lol Afghans and Indians will be like :flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame: and Pakistanis
I dont know why would we burn?? India has a pretty much decent defence budget and can afford things.Infact Pakistan is in dire need of these things so you should pray that you get these things instead of worrying about us.

Last edited:
Afghans deserve and need these mine-resistant vehicles and other military equipments...but i guess america is putting pressure on karzai.
Congrats to Pakistan, after 13 years of contineous boot polishing , she is recieving a tip for its services.

Afghans deserve and need these mine-resistant vehicles and other military equipments...but i guess america is putting pressure on karzai.
Congrats to Pakistan, after 13 years of contineous boot polishing , she is recieving a tip for its services.

While we fucked over afghanis, seems a good deal innit mate?

lol Afghans and Indians will be like :flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame: and Pakistanis :bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::victory::victory:

Nope! We don't touch leftovers. We shove them in the bin. But you guys will take anything as long as its free! Ah! You guys are the real Freedom fighters, what? :omghaha::rofl:

Basically they are both correct as the depreciated cost of the equipment might be tried to be deducted from the military assistance program which would be unacceptable to Pakistan. Once they start to pack up they will come to some sort of deal. Probably not, Depends on the time of the month for these two. The US could actually just dump them in the middle of the ocean.

Nope! We don't touch leftovers. We shove them in the bin. But you guys will take anything as long as its free! Ah! You guys are the real Freedom fighters, what? :omghaha::rofl:

Yeah that's the reason you People always use OLD SECOND hand Russian Air Craft carriers and every Second hand thing that has already been used by Russians :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::chilli:

Yeah that's the reason you People always use OLD SECOND hand Russian Air Craft carriers and every Second hand thing that has already been used by Russians :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::chilli:
I'm not talking second hand stuff. I'm talking FREE stuff! You guys will fall over backwards for doles. We pay for ours. The AC we bought from Russia cost us $2billion! And it's brand new since it has been totally overhauled and refurbished with new weapon systems, electronics, nav systems etc! :P :D

And then the US of A and Saudi Arabia are dishing out billions of dollars without any strings attached to keep you above water. That money is going into buying Chinese stuff at massive discounts at year-end sales, like buy one JF-17 and get one free!:P :lol: :D

Thats going to hurt,i was about to say to remove the word leftover from the title.

Why not give it to where it belongs i.e. the Afghan army ? Maybe the U.S. wants to appease Pakistanis but this is one interesting way of going about there business .

Why not give it to where it belongs i.e. the Afghan army ? Maybe the U.S. wants to appease Pakistanis but this is one interesting way of going about there business .
Giving it to Afghan Army = giving it to taliban

ed33d0363f34372be548c58ba513964674bc46adbb316a16ee9ff8c4a0465edf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom