What's new

Pakistan to fish in troubled water, if China launches offensive: IAF

All the Muslims in India have the option to leave the country. Have they left? No. My business partner is a Muslim. Has he left No. He wants to stay in a country which lets him provide an environment of safety and growth, which he can call his own and which calls him his own. This is true of Indians in India. Note - I did not say Muslims, I said all. So the query you raised is on no grounds. When I logically held the argument, you say, I am forcing it? Based on the image you posted. What does a Malayali Muslim have in common with a Pakistani Muslim? Nothing. Religion is one part of an individual. It is not THE individual.

I can only say, that, your inability to see beyondreligion clouds your vision. I can only request you to come and visit and experience it for yourself. Beyond this, there are @nair @Koovie @kurup @acetophenol @seiko @rockstarIN . who can also help clarify your queries.
give me a single reason why should they leave their land.....if they choose not to leave their land then its completly fine....and about "What does a Malayali Muslim have in common with a Pakistani Muslim?".......ideology,customs,instituitions and a sence of homogenetry.....this is what converts a group to a nation and this is what muslims all around the world share among the...

Don't know about you guys,but majority Malayalis will look for a "Malayali" society rather than a "hindu" or "muslim" society.
now this is what i am talking about, turkish will look for turkish society pakistani will look for a pakistani and so on...because it,s easy to interact and communicate with them......but when it come to a nantion then it changes...untill and unless religion remains a part of your belief and practice, even if it just words...religion remains the most decisive power to define a nation....otherwise it,s on to you what do you wana get called....and one last thing that i would like to share is....you may wana drink alchol but you will never like it for your family because some thing inside you, that belief, stops you and tells you that this is not good.....that belief and it,s effects differentiate you from your surroundings...and that makes you twin of a person whom you may never have seen in your life...and who may have been living 1000s of miles away from you...

Last edited:
give me a single reason why should they leave their land.....if they choose not to leave their land then its completly fine....and about "What does a Malayali Muslim have in common with a Pakistani Muslim?".......ideology,customs,instituitions and a sence of homogenetry.....this is what converts a group to a nation and this is what muslims all around the world share among the...

now this is what i am talking about, turkish will look for turkish society pakistani will look for a pakistani and so on...because it,s easy to interact and communicate with them......but when it come to a nantion then it changes...untill and unless religion remains a part of your belief and practice, even if it just words...religion remains the most decisive power to define a nation....otherwise it,s on to you what do you wana get called....and one last thing that i would like to share is....you may wana drink alchol but you will never like it for your family because some thing inside you, that belief, stops you and tells you that this is not good.....that belief and it,s effects differentiate you from your surroundings...and that makes you twin of a person whom you may never have seen in your life...and who may have been living 1000s of miles away from you...
IM0,Religion is never good for defining Nations,coz religion is something personal,and should not be used to generalize. Differences are always there,and its the urge to stick together irrespective of differences that defines nations. India is a good example,when muslims and hindus know that Islam and Hinduism is different,we acknowledge the difference,tolerate the difference and move together as Indians,with religion left in the personal side. But if a religion is supposed to be a defining factor,it won't be easy to acknowledge differences (sectarian killings). To put it simply,in Indian muslims majority will prefer to live with "Indian christians" rather than "Turkish muslims".

IM0,Religion is never good for defining Nations,coz religion is something personal,and should not be used to generalize. Differences are always there,and its the urge to stick together irrespective of differences that defines nations. India is a good example,when muslims and hindus know that Islam and Hinduism is different,we acknowledge the difference,tolerate the difference and move together as Indians,with religion left in the personal side. But if a religion is supposed to be a defining factor,it won't be easy to acknowledge differences (sectarian killings). To put it simply,in Indian muslims majority will prefer to live with "Indian christians" rather than "Turkish muslims".
What is our "personal" differentiate you from other...because "personal " is something very indside you and that "personal" is what defines your personality.........and please don'T say that hindus and muslims tolerate eachother.....even bollywood movies don't tolerate muslims....you can say that muslims of india have learned to tolerate...but you cannot say same about hindus....and the reason for the last part has been defined in my previous comment

What is our "personal" differentiate you from other...because "personal " is something very indside you and that "personal" is what defines your personality.........and please don'T say that hindus and muslims tolerate eachother.....even bollywood movies don't tolerate muslims....you can say that muslims of india have learned to tolerate...but you cannot say same about hindus....and the reason for the last part has been defined in my previous comment
excuse me,
who are you to speak on the tolerance of Indians?[hindus,muslims or whatever].

excuse me,
who are you to speak on the tolerance of Indians?[hindus,muslims or whatever].
sorry, to be more precise....BJP+RSS and company which has official regestration of almost 70-80 million...just regestred members...and offcourse Babri mosque was a tower of tolerence...:frown:

sorry, to be more precise....BJP+RSS and company which has official regestration of almost 70-80 million...just regestred members...and offcourse Babri mosque was a tower of tolerence...:frown:

Well let us not measure tolerance level based on people of your choice..... Can we measure the tolerance level of average pakistani based on few mullas (by the way i am not equating both here) Yes there are instances happened which left a large scar in the heart of people, People from across the boarder see India as Hindu India.... It is not, Yes we are a Hindu majority country (for that you cannot blame us you will hav to blame urself) and it is going to be remained as one..... There are people with extreme views in every society, every religion...... But In india (barring few people) most of the people are peace loving.....

You know what? some time it surprises me, that we Indians get lectures of tolerance from across the boarder, I suggest you need to look at the incidents happens (almost every day) on minorities in your country. I am sure you will some idea.....

What if BJP-RSS has 70 million people? Doesn't riots and killings happen in other parts of the world? Doesn't sectarian killings happen in Pakistan? Listen buddy,its a just misconception across the border that hindus of India are extremist towards other religion.

If India was not tolerant and anti muslim as you claim,would you think the muslim population in India would be as it is today and every time BJP would have won hands down with full majority if the majority of hindus supported BJP.
Yes India has communal tensions,who dsnt have even wife and husband fight but they make up,sometimes wife gives in sometimes husband gives in,thats the same with hindus and muslims of India,now some husband kills his wife in some argument over something or wife does that then you dont start balaming all the husbands and the wifes who are out there.
check any where in the world where minorities have increased in numbers and where they have dropped you will get a picture who is tolerant.

For arguments sake, then Shia and Sunni are different nations. Because, there is a fundamental difference in your approach to Islam? Am I correct?

Cause, Institutions are different, customs are different. What is your point of view? In fact, a few Sunnis refuse to consider Shias 'true' Muslims?

Now, if you disagree with this conclusion, then your premise is not valid.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom