What's new

Pakistan to fish in troubled water, if China launches offensive: IAF

Like I said....I called you out on your BS claims of Nehru.....YOu CANNOT BACK YOUR BS ...so you resort to usual BS....You see folks everyone can talk a lot of shit on this site but back your claims..

What claim about Nehru? Point out. It will be more fun removing your patloon after I prove my 'claims'. :D After that dont run and hide behind your 'I was abused in my childhood and hence have this attitude'. In fact, considering your current comments on this thread, I have already proved you were abused and have leaked from your posterior. This proves I can prove anything :D So please please point out what claim. :D Its fun talking with chweet people like you who have been so abused in their childhood. :P if you know what I mean :P

If you are taking offence to Nehru's India succeeded, please say yes. It will be so much fun,busting your you know what.

I think, a set of people who have come together, with a minimum common goal which could be political or ethnic.
My point of content is that nation defined on the basis of religion is difficult. If Muslims were a nation, Iran and SA would be a single nation. But, do they consider themselves that? In the same vein, Muslims from Kerala would have more in common with Hindus in Kerala than with a Muslim from Nigeria. Hope, this makes sense?
bY YOUR DEFINATION................All terrorist of the world are one nation......Bush, Alexander the great and all conqurer belongs to one nation........all the worker class belongs to one nation.....all businessmen belongs to one nation.......even India and china belongs to one nation.....Russia and USA belongs to one nation..........Pakistan,NATO and USA belongs to one Nation and at the same time the do not belong to one nation....India,China and USA belongs to one nation and at the same time they are enemies of each other........etc etc etc...............because all of above comes toghether for some common goal at some time.....i am really at amazed how you define a nation.........and now answer my question, do you think all hindus of world belongs to one nation....and if yes..why?

bY YOUR DEFINATION................All terrorist of the world are one nation......Bush, Alexander the great and all conqurer belongs to one nation........all the worker class belongs to one nation.....all businessmen belongs to one nation.......even India and china belongs to one nation.....Russia and USA belongs to one nation..........Pakistan,NATO and USA belongs to one Nation and at the same time the do not belong to one nation....India,China and USA belongs to one nation and at the same time they are enemies of each other........etc etc etc...............because all of above comes toghether for some common goal at some time.....i am really at amazed how you define a nation.........and now answer my question, do you think all hindus of world belongs to one nation....and if yes..why?

No. I do not think all Hindus of the world belong to one nation. Hope this clarifies my view?

Again another idiot posting like he knows what he is talking about buthas NO CLUE. Nehru never accomplished much.....what india has managed to do today is not due to Nehru at all. It is due to the ppl not incouding our politicans....now fuk off you inbred low caste itch

Again. Cho chweet. Tell me the truth, you did not get abused in the morning and hence are out of sorts. Correct?

No. I do not think all Hindus of the world belong to one nation. Hope this clarifies my view?
"Muslims from Kerala would have more in common with Hindus in Kerala"...please clarify what common goals do a muslims in kerala have with hindus in kerala......and does having a same goal makes a bunch of people a Nation..? please exlain...then i will qoute some definations from international prespective....

why indians always think of war not peace and development of its people......i am sure if the time indians consume in making fantasy contingency plans against all neighbors, are consumed on making plans to develop peoples miserable life, would do wonders for india.....

why indians always think of war not peace and development of its people......i am sure if the time indians consume in making fantasy contingency plans against all neighbors, are consumed on making plans to develop peoples miserable life, would do wonders for india.....
ROFL,Apply the same logic for Pakistan where people are living more miserably than India.

ROFL,Apply the same logic for Pakistan where people are living more miserably than India.

ask those indians who hav got chance to visit Pakistan that who is living miserable life..:) even some indian actors Nasirussin sha and family and Raza Murad and family are still in Pakistan just ask them..

ask those indians who hav got chance to visit Pakistan that who is living miserable life..:) even some indian actors Nasirussin sha and family and Raza Murad and family are still in Pakistan just ask them..
ROFL,Individual experiences dont count,Show me statistics.I can give you statistics of infrastructure,HDI e.t.c. if you want.

stop scraing ur awaaam .. Pakistan has no intention to get involved in indo china war ... we have just one issue ..kashmir ..which need to solved otherwise we have nothng against indians

we are way better at hijacking planes ;P
Even we say the same thing,other than Kashmir we have nothing against Paskistan.

"Muslims from Kerala would have more in common with Hindus in Kerala"...please clarify what common goals do a muslims in kerala have with hindus in kerala......and does having a same goal makes a bunch of people a Nation..? please exlain...then i will qoute some definations from international prespective....

On a jovial note, all of them want to send a family member to the Gulf. :D

Now, let me expand this further. Include Christians and Jews also. All want their families to prosper. All of them have prospered by sending members to the Gulf. All of them want Kerala to develop and put a very high emphasis on education. All of them celebrate all festivals. Onam, is a festival celebrated by all Keralites or as we prefer to call it Malayalis. They have similar cuisine and similar habits. The only thing common between an Malayali Muslim and a Bangladeshi Muslim is both are Muslims. That is the ONLY point of similarity. Simple way to check, do Pakistani and Bangladeshi Muslims celebrate Onam? No.

Now, will a person of Keralite origin prefer to be with a person of Pakistani origin, even if he is a Muslim. The answer is no. How do I know? I am a TamBrahm with my native being Ernakulam with enough friends who are Malayali Christians/Muslims to know this. The same goes with Malayalis in Mumbai. How do I know? I have been born and brought up in Mumbai. There are Malayali associations globally which will tell you Malayalis get together wherever they are.

Now, are Malayalis a nation? Yes. Can a group of nations be part of a single larger State? Yes.

My main point of contention, is with your saying "muslims and hindus are 2 seperate nation". Nations are not defined by a single book. If that were the case, you would not be having the issues you are facing currently in your country.

@scorpionx am quoting here from your post....

"Ordinary Muslims in India, by far and large are entirely detached from their Arabic,Persian or any other Middle Eastern counterpart. In fact a South Indian Muslim, in his customs,culture or language was more akin to a South Indian Hindu than to a Muslim living in UP or Bihar. If you notice the Shia custom during Muharram or the rituals followed by upper echelon Muslim nobles when a baby is born, you will see how Muslims for the last thousand years have been imbibed into Hindu culture and essentially Hindu way of performing rituals.By describing entire Muslim community as a distinct separate nation is a flawed concept."

Last edited:
On a jovial note, all of them want to send a family member to the Gulf. :D

Now, let me expand this further. Include Christians and Jews also. All want their families to prosper. All of them have prospered by sending members to the Gulf. All of them want Kerala to develop and put a very high emphasis on education. All of them celebrate all festivals. Onam, is a festival celebrated by all Keralites or as we prefer to call it Malayalis. They have similar cuisine and similar habits. The only thing common between an Malayali Muslim and a Bangladeshi Muslim is both are Muslims. That is the ONLY point of similarity. Simple way to check, do Pakistani and Bangladeshi Muslims celebrate Onam? No.

Now, will a person of Keralite origin prefer to be with a person of Pakistani origin, even if he is a Muslim. The answer is no. How do I know? I am a TamBrahm with my native being Ernakulam with enough friends who are Malayali Christians/Muslims to know this. The same goes with Malayalis in Mumbai. How do I know? I have been born and brought up in Mumbai. There are Malayali associations globally which will tell you Malayalis get together wherever they are.

Now, are Malayalis a nation? Yes. Can a group of nations be part of a single larger State? Yes.

My main point of contention, is with your saying "muslims and hindus are 2 seperate nation". Nations are not defined by a single book. If that were the case, you would not be having the issues you are facing currently in your country.

@scorpionx am quoting here from your post....

"Ordinary Muslims in India, by far and large are entirely detached from their Arabic,Persian or any other Middle Eastern counterpart. In fact a South Indian Muslim, in his customs,culture or language was more akin to a South Indian Hindu than to a Muslim living in UP or Bihar. If you notice the Shia custom during Muharram or the rituals followed by upper echelon Muslim nobles when a baby is born, you will see how Muslims for the last thousand years have been imbibed into Hindu culture and essentially Hindu way of performing rituals.By describing entire Muslim community as a distinct separate nation is a flawed concept."
this is human nature that a human even an animal loves the place where he lives....no matter hard it is for him to live on that place.......a person living in kerala will like to live with a local person not because he is part of that "NATION" but because he can understand and communicate with them much better and easily and because he he has attachment to his place of birth.....but if you want to see a reality of your so called "NATION" then give that Malayali muslim a choice that "if you are given a choice that you can choose your neighbours or society then where will you choose to live: A muslim society or a Hindu society" i bet his answer will in muslim society(except salman/shahruh khan types who organise idol worships in their homes just to get media coverege ..hah....).....this phenomena explain all your concept of nation that a nation cannot be formed just because you speak a particular language or you live in a same place.......and Islam is much bigger then a concept of nation....its about HUmanity and it,s developement as whole.......but you like to live in a much smaller concept of "Zabardasti ki Nation/ Forced Nation" like forced labour.....:lol:.......grow up man....now read this defination........
upload_2014-4-2_19-50-10.png

no matter how hard you try you cannot merge other nations into india except hindus........you will ultimately accept that you cannot accomplish what you are tryingto do so....:)

this is human nature that a human even an animal loves the place where he lives....no matter hard it is for him to live on that place.......a person living in kerala will like to live with a local person not because he is part of that "NATION" but because he can understand and communicate with them much better and easily and because he he has attachment to his place of birth.....but if you want to see a reality of your so called "NATION" then give that Malayali muslim a choice that "if you are given a choice that you can choose your neighbours or society then where will you choose to live: A muslim society or a Hindu society" i bet his answer will in muslim society(except salman/shahruh khan types who organise idol worships in their homes just to get media coverege ..hah....).....this phenomena explain all your concept of nation that a nation cannot be formed just because you speak a particular language or you live in a same place.......and Islam is much bigger then a concept of nation....its about HUmanity and it,s developement as whole.......but you like to live in a much smaller concept of "Zabardasti ki Nation/ Forced Nation" like forced labour.....:lol:.......grow up man....now read this defination........View attachment 23087
no matter how hard you try you cannot merge other nations into india except hindus........you will ultimately accept that you cannot accomplish what you are tryingto do so....:)

All the Muslims in India have the option to leave the country. Have they left? No. My business partner is a Muslim. Has he left No. He wants to stay in a country which lets him provide an environment of safety and growth, which he can call his own and which calls him his own. This is true of Indians in India. Note - I did not say Muslims, I said all. So the query you raised is on no grounds. When I logically held the argument, you say, I am forcing it? Based on the image you posted. What does a Malayali Muslim have in common with a Pakistani Muslim? Nothing. Religion is one part of an individual. It is not THE individual.

I can only say, that, your inability to see beyondreligion clouds your vision. I can only request you to come and visit and experience it for yourself. Beyond this, there are @nair @Koovie @kurup @acetophenol @seiko @rockstarIN . who can also help clarify your queries.

Last edited:
this is human nature that a human even an animal loves the place where he lives....no matter hard it is for him to live on that place.......a person living in kerala will like to live with a local person not because he is part of that "NATION" but because he can understand and communicate with them much better and easily and because he he has attachment to his place of birth.....but if you want to see a reality of your so called "NATION" then give that Malayali muslim a choice that "if you are given a choice that you can choose your neighbours or society then where will you choose to live: A muslim society or a Hindu society" i bet his answer will in muslim society(except salman/shahruh khan types who organise idol worships in their homes just to get media coverege ..hah....).....this phenomena explain all your concept of nation that a nation cannot be formed just because you speak a particular language or you live in a same place.......and Islam is much bigger then a concept of nation....its about HUmanity and it,s developement as whole.......but you like to live in a much smaller concept of "Zabardasti ki Nation/ Forced Nation" like forced labour.....:lol:.......grow up man....now read this defination........View attachment 23087
I can't agree with you,and if I am given a chance to choose my neighbours,I would prefer some one out of my religion,culture and nation coz I like to interact with people of different kinds.

I can't agree with you,and if I am given a chance to choose my neighbours,I would prefer some one out of my religion,culture and nation coz I like to interact with people of different kinds.
i am not talking about indiviual cases but majority at large....and i am not talking about living alone, i meant with family......you may like tovisit or live near a night club but will you like the same for your family......i just mean to say for family prefrences changes dramatically....

i am not talking about indiviual cases but majority at large....and i am not talking about living alone, i meant with family......you may like tovisit or live near a night club but will you like the same for your family......i just mean to say for family prefrences changes dramatically....
Don't know about you guys,but majority Malayalis will look for a "Malayali" society rather than a "hindu" or "muslim" society.

Back
Top Bottom