What's new

Pakistan to fence border after terrorist attack in Iran: Army

LOL.

BTW, have you come across Iranians in Germany and seen how much they hate the mad Mullah regime there? :-)

ye raaz raaz hi rehne do.

iranians are wise people. they simply have a Problem in swallowing their ego raw.

ooohh thats cryptic

ye raaz raaz hi rehne do.

iranians are wise people. they simply have a Problem in swallowing their ego raw.

ooohh thats cryptic

Many of Iranians I have met, have already been to Pakistan and only say good things about it. With some of them I also had an opportunity to work, both male and female. But quite modern ones. It was nice and respect was mutual.

If you ever happen to be in Istanbul or other turkish cities, you can not help but notice how Iranis swarm these cities and do as if they have come out of a prison and taken fresh breath of air for the very first time.

Many of Iranians I have met, have already been to Pakistan and only say good things about it. With some of them I also had an opportunity to work, both male and female. But quite modern ones. It was nice and respect was mutual.

If you ever happen to be in Istanbul or other turkish cities, you can not help but notice how Iranis swarm these cities and do as if they have come out of a prison and taken fresh breath of air for the very first time.

both are roughly the same people.

they are just psycho collectively but tolerable individually.

Iran didnt threaten Pakistan for no reason. STop playing victim when you violated trust to and responsibilities for your neighbor(Iran). India and Iran are both mad at Pakistan now BECAUSE of deadly terror attacks emanating from your country that most likely couldnt have occured without state support. accept the truth.

this state support is a false accusation and nobody knows if they are only on pakistani side or not.they may be in your area too.and without facilitator,nobody can fulfill any plan.iran have failed to arrest the facilitators.this is not good.

Bro, please be very careful when it comes to religious sentiments, I know when you are angry can sometimes say too much.

Look at Minister Chouhan had to resign, when he spoke without thinking, Pakistani Shia are for their own country first, but it is not in our interest to have bad relations with Iran, they have made some bad statements in anger because they think that we have not done enough. (I do not agree)

But these takfiri are our enemies also. We must defeat them together.

i understand your point.i appreciate.yes this arab iran war,this is bad for region.

both are roughly the same people.

they are just psycho collectively but tolerable individually.

you came to a conclusion about us that we reached for years about Arabs and Turks as well .... sorry to disappointed you but even in this , we are first !!!

All of us are bind to our past .... individually we are free from our nation past and do as we pleased but when we came together we have to act according of our collective identity or else we will fall apart ....

you came to a conclusion about us that we reached for years about Arabs and Turks as well .... sorry to disappointed you but even in this , we are first !!!

All of us are bind to our past .... individually we are free from our nation past and do as we pleased but when we came together we have to act according of our collective identity or else we will fall apart ....

Exactly 56 inches as one would have guessed.

That is because we are surrounded by weak and spineless states that act on the behalf of the interests of other countries. Pakistan is one of such countries. A country who relied on the aid of the United States to do its bidding, while giving the Americans a free hand to drop bombs on their soil in their failed and fake 'war on terror'. And if it isn't America, the Pakistanis will bend their knee for the Arabs for a bunch of dollars and phony religious credence.

It is in Iran's interest to not agonize Pakistan...The early Persians learn this, good for them.

In one thread, you were talking how Modi is not fucking around and when Pakistan struck back, you disappeared...

Persians should know their worth; which is absolutely ZERO among big players.

You can't play smart against Pakistan. You are inherently incompetent, always were.

Back
Top Bottom