What's new

Pakistan to export donkeys to China to earn foreign exchange

can you please make up your mind?

Are you equating animal rights to woman rights or woman rights to right of the wives?

And let me guess you had chicken for dinner yesterday to top of all the self righteousness

no i didnt you assole. Make your kind up either you're troll or serious.

Even Bhullah does not know who he is or as Tropic Thunder stole his catchphrase by '' I am a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude ''.

You project tiny observed facts in a bubble in UK and end up generalizing 220 million Pakistanis. That is just not fair.

And do not get me started how you dragged women rights or wife rights in a thread about donkey trade. This is the reason why lizard people shapeshifting theories are born.

Even Bhullah does not know who he is or as Tropic Thunder stole his catchphrase by '' I am a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude ''.

You project tiny observed facts in a bubble in UK and end up generalizing 220 million Pakistanis. That is just not fair.

And do not get me started how you dragged women rights or wife rights in a thread about donkey trade. This is the reason why lizard people shapeshifting theories are born.

now you a true troll. why you are crying? does pakistan have good humans rights and animals rights even though it is muslim country? this is the same country that has had many traitors come to power. maybe you got shapeshifting halal donkey to sell, to china.

now you a true troll. why you are crying? does pakistan have good humans rights and animals rights even though it is muslim country? this is the same country that has had many traitors come to power. maybe you got shapeshifting halal donkey to sell, to china.

Chinese are not interested whether its halal or not which frankly is not even the issue here.

Uzbeks eat horses and they do that in Iran and other central asian countries. Why can't you brush it under the cultural protection carpet?

Chinese are not interested whether its halal or not which frankly is not even the issue here.

Uzbeks eat horses and they do that in Iran and other central asian countries. Why can't you brush it under the cultural protection carpet?

brush what under carpet, you brought up the arguments.

brush what under carpet, you brought up the arguments.

you brought up animal rights equation of woman equality and all that debate about equal pay for men and women and equal rights for donkeys and oxes

this is totally on you

Unlike Botswana we do not have the luxury of water. So either the donkeys get it or the poor humans.

alrighty then

@lastofthepatriots

you are a shutarmurgh farmer. what advice will you give to khota farmers of Pakistan?
I have nothing to say.

Donkey should be national animal of Pakistan. We built our country on their backs, yet we treat them like shit. We even treat current national animal Markhoor like shit and let foreigners buy a license to hunt them.

I think in general we as Pakistanis are a degenerate kaum.

This is worrying https://gulfnews.com/world/asia/pak...hina-to-earn-foreign-exchange-1.1548923443899

I fear for the welfare of these donkeys. The Chinese unfortunately have no laws on animal slaughter or animal welfare.

If we are Muslims, true to our faith, which uphold animal welfare, we should either stop or regulate these exports. Elderly donkeys already dying could be given a mercy killing death and then their parts exported.

But to export them live does not guarantee their welfare.
Go vegan then, wtf is this BS?

pakistan is muslim by name not principles although their sincere and honest people but corruption is too much. animals rights wont count as much in pak but thier are people who treat thier animals too gud better than their wives.
Wtf are u talking about? Pick a topic and elaborate on it dont jump between them

you brought up animal rights equation of woman equality and all that debate about equal pay for men and women and equal rights for donkeys and oxes

this is totally on you

why the

this is totally on you

you got involved and morphed this into something else.

because your post was confusing to grasp

then ignore it. dont wont respond. i am not making it up i have an uncle who has racing bulls he was showing off i said come on man you spend so much time and money on bulls but your wife needs operation, stop being skingy she your wife and mother of your children he felt shame.
now she has had operation on her neck, she had some meat like on her neck it was fat and this now removed.

Last edited:
Unlike Botswana we do not have the luxury of water. So either the donkeys get it or the poor humans.

alrighty then

@lastofthepatriots

you are a shutarmurgh farmer. what advice will you give to khota farmers of Pakistan?
neither does botswana. it has severe water challenges

he is a troll who needs to be shambocked.

Back
Top Bottom