What's new

Pakistan to deport Afghan refugees

I did not completely base my opinion because of this guy. I have had first hand experience with other Afghanis, tens of them. They have the same opinion as this guy, unfortunately. Rest, I am in favour of Afghan refugees, they are human beings just like us!

He's absolutely right. but what you all fail to see is they hated us ever since our independence and were the only ones to vote against our admission to the UN. They have been on our backs right until the start of the Afghan Soviet war, only the people of Pakistan were unaware of their hatred. Only our government knew this. And so we blindly accepted them.

With the age of the internet these people have been spreading their hatred online. Most Afghans living in California and in the West openly admit they lived in Pakistan yet these same Afghans harass our people and spew hatred against us.

If we had not let them in, it would have made a world of a difference. Two and a half centuries after becoming a state their biggest achievement has been the world's largest producer of heroine.

Pakistan on the other hand is now one of the largest producers of surgical instruments in the world. Many hospitals in the West buy from Pakistan as they are cheaper. Afghans and other countries bad mouth us yet our country is flooded with immigrants from all over South Asia. These people come to study at our universities.

Instead many traitors in Pakistan join the enemies in trying to frame them as if they are special and we are nothing. Yet our country has become a dumping ground for immigrants from these "special" countries. It angers me.

OUR PAKISTANI PEOPLES MUST REMEMBER THE DAY WHEN WE WERE UNDER OCCUPATION OF GREAT BRITAIN OUR RELIGIOUS SCHOLARS ORDERED US TO LEAVE INDIA PAKISTAN AND MIGRATE TOWARDS AFGHANISTAN AS A MUSLIM COUNTRY..WHICH IS KNOWN AS (TARKAY MAWALAT) .....BUT HOW THESE AFGHANIS TREATED US ??U KNOW BROTHERS THESE AFGHANIS STOPPED ALL MUSLIMS AT BORDER AND NEVER LET MUSLIMS TO THEIR LAND FEARED OF MIXING OF RACES AND THEIR NATION WILL NOT BE PURE ANYMORE.....MUSLIMS OF INDIA HAD LOST EVERYTHING THOSE WHO WERE MIGRATING .....NOW WHAT WAS THE REASON AND WHO WERE THOSE TRAITORS WHO BACKED THESE MIGRATION OF AFGHANIS AND THESE AFGHANIS MADE IT WORST LIVING PLACE ON EARTH....THEY POLUTED OUR LAND.....THEY ARE RACIST......THEY GIVE PRIORITY TO THEIR NATION NOT TO ISLAM....THEY MUST BE TREATED LIKE THEY TREAT OTHERS.....

hopefully the days comes when all the refugees are packed up and left.....they are a huge burden on Pakistan

a HUGE liability too.....

wish them best of luck and wish their country luck so that one day they can leave.....Im sure they also want to go back to their country.

i'd have no problem with them if they didnt bring their drugs, crime and other baggage with them......they show no respect towards the laws of Pakistan either, some of them get brain-washed to engage in anti-Pakistan activitiy (despite all the generosity Pakistan extended to them)

Well it's sort of understandable as to why they come to Pakistan. It's the only non hostile Muslim country which will most likely accept them (i mean, we know what occupation feels like).
What's troublesome is when they are, as Abu said, bring crime and disorder with them. What's funny is that they also hate Pakistani's generally, and only live with us because they can't really go back :frown:

i hav no problem with the legal ones, bt illegal ones.....yea

I have a problem with sending the refugees born in pakistan. If these people have become a productive member of pakistani society they should even be granted pakistani citizenship. If the afghan government is being uncooperative we should lose or harm our people to people connections. The government doesn't represent the people of afghanistan any ways.

send all of these to india as their govt is supporting indian extremist fanatic moodee

Pakistan has delayed at country's economic burden, these thankless Two and a half
Afghanis should be deported like a jug water emptied into empty glass...just kick them out of Pakistan

There must be a quick way to deport these Afghans out of Pakistan and permanently block the border. Pakistan is not a cash cow for Afghanis, Pakistan is not a job grab economic loot for these Afghanis, Pakistan is not a haven for Afghan terrorists, Pakistan is not a place for drug smuggling and bach bazi. Pakistan has a level, we cannot be compared like if UK cannot be compared to Zimbabweans.

A tough decision but a decision has to be made, it has cost us enormous economically and financially, and what in return do Pakistanis get, what have these namak haram Afghanis good for. What resource they provide anyway.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom