What's new

Pakistan to change in next five weeks, claims Imran Khan

He is trying to mention that he can curb corruption in our institutions like PIA, Railways, OGDCL etc within weeks as it only requires someone qualified and honest people. He made similar statement before and he is firm in his resolve. Only imran khan can rid us of corruption.

That will be a miracle if it happened :)

As IK said before that we can get rid of big corruption within weeks by appointing good and honest people in the cabinet and our national institutions.

yaar, , isn't he bragging a bit too much? ?

seems like some low IQ members don't understand what he is saying.
So I will try and explain it so even they can understand it.

Let's say your police department is really corrupt, murder, theft, rape are rampant and only way to get justice is to bribe.
Now lets say that a new police chief who is honest and has a team to back him up takes power. The day that police chief takes power, things have changed, within a month the police system has changed. That is not to say that all the problems will be solved in a month. That's to say that a process has begun to clean out the system.

Imran Khan is promising the same, the day he comes into power means the day corruption will be tackled. It might take years/decades to win the war but everything needs a start.
Hopefully that educated some of you.

by the way, about 5 weeks he was referring to coming general elections which are due in about 5 weeks time. He said, Pakistani's will have a new Pakistan in 5 weeks if his party will win that elections, since this itself will be a great achievement for Pakistani Nation to get rid of goons like Sharif's and Buttos who are ruling this country for about 3 decades.

by the way, about 5 weeks he was referring to coming general elections which are due in about 5 weeks time. He said, Pakistani's will have a new Pakistan in 5 weeks if his party will win that elections, since this itself will be a great achievement for Pakistani Nation to get rid of goons like Sharif's and Buttos who are ruling this country for about 3 decades.

well guys, I think that current government has given us so much damage that we need at-least 5 years to alter the damage.If Ik can introduce ministers and mayors like Mustafa Kamal etc,then there might be a possibility for Pakistan to get rid of current government's crap--rest what Ik further thinks,i am not sure.

seems like some low IQ members don't understand what he is saying.
So I will try and explain it so even they can understand it.

Let's say your police department is really corrupt, murder, theft, rape are rampant and only way to get justice is to bribe.
Now lets say that a new police chief who is honest and has a team to back him up takes power. The day that police chief takes power, things have changed, within a month the police system has changed. That is not to say that all the problems will be solved in a month. That's to say that a process has begun to clean out the system.

Imran Khan is promising the same, the day he comes into power means the day corruption will be tackled. It might take years/decades to win the war but everything needs a start.
Hopefully that educated some of you.

oh the wise one, please tell us more
with examples like you just did, if possible

Imran Khan's Magic Crystal Ball at work once again

crystal-ball.jpg

I think this time Imran Khan may have found his magic want as well, hence such a statement.

magic-wand.jpg

People of Pakistan, worry no more. Imran Khan going to do chhoo mantar and turn Pakistan into a Space Power in seconds.

Imran khan speeches are full of Inshallah-mashallah.He does not posses the quality of a good speaker, his jalsa`s are attractive but his speeches are boring and dull. Secondly,
The Godfathers behind PTI are working hard to create a good stage for PTI

Five weeks mae mulk nahin badaltaa .. haan per pakistani cheee zarooor banjatay hayin :rofl:

oh the wise one, please tell us more
with examples like you just did, if possible

sure thing, I appreciate that you are finally realizing your low IQ status and have looked for help.
I will give you more lessons soon so one day you too can become a functioning member of society.

none of the posters read what he said, he said in 5 weeks you will see a naya Pakistan because in 5 weeks ahead of us lies ELECTION DAY.......

:lol:.... actually indians and rest wasted like 15 plus posts and none comprehended or bothered to read what he said....

I am sorry but this particular statement was made in the context of upcoming elections. He didn't say that "i will change Pakistan in 5 weeks" but "Pakistan will change in the next 5 weeks [After elections]".

Thanks

I know what he said about Pakistan changing, and not that he will change Pakistan, in five weeks.

It is showing "green gardens" still because nothing will change in five weeks in Pakistan. The topi drama called "elections" will lurch to its confused conclusion, and the next round of failures will begin.

====================

@Awesome: You have closed that thread, but your last post quoting me was:

Meri zaat pe koi farak parhta hai if he screwed one or 10 chicks in his youth? This is a stupid, typically paindu thing to discuss.

Please note that this is what I had said earlier:

The picture is not from the tabloid, but let me put it this way:

Who is the "stepdaughter" that Jemima is raising along with Imran Khan's two boys?

more here:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/cele...pdaughter.html

Imran Sita & Tyrian

Please note that I have no problem with Imran Khan's personal life. I think he is a good political candidate. But the truth is the truth.

Your name-calling is totally unnecessary and dare I say, does not suit your title and position in this forum. Aaap ko zaib nahi deytaa, aagey app kee marzi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apart from his 90 days statement to change Pakistan, this statement of five weeks indicates the elections, there will be a new govt in place.

sure thing, I appreciate that you are finally realizing your low IQ status and have looked for help.
I will give you more lessons soon so one day you too can become a functioning member of society.

Please do wise one, but I am waiting for lesson one, dont become a govt teacher now and show up in classes

We PTI supporters welcome this step by the PTI and hope that PTI wins the elections and brings forth its manifesto for change. PTI has done well to ensure the blooming of a meritocracy in his own party with the intra-party elections.

Back
Top Bottom