What's new

Pakistan to Buy Turkish Mizrak U Anti Tank Missile

what is the cost of the Mizrak ant- tank missile ?

Good news .. If it was me I'd give Turks RAAD n Babur ALCM,CMs .. Probably even Babur SLCM (under development)..:tup:

As far as am aware, Pakistan has already shared massive knowledge and technology know how with our Turkish brothers.

i dont think there has been any movement on this topic....PK continues to depend on TOWs and ANZAs

Not have details but visit of Pakistani officials to Roketsan with dates.

pakistan%20roketsan.jpg

Not have details but visit of Pakistani officials to Roketsan with dates.

pakistan%20roketsan.jpg

These are delegations from Pakistan's defence production entities. Leads me to believe things like joint production, transfer of technology, a degree of local production and consultation/ assistance on new programs are being debated. Good thing. Interesting times ahead. I sure hope Turkey bags some good contracts here.

I stopped counting how many defense products Pakistan plans to buy from us, they are one of the biggest supporters of our Defense Industry development.

Pakistan Zindabad :pakistan:

Was waiting for this news, it is indeed a potent weapon system, I look forward to the day Turkey becomes Pakistan's biggest military equipment supplier, May Allah strengthen the brotherhood between two nations, Ameen !!!

Azerbaijan plans to purchase "Mızrak-U" antitank system produced by Turkish Roketsan company, Turkish media reported on March 6.

Along with Azerbaijan, Pakistan also intends to acquire this system.

Test flights of modernized "ATAK" military helicopters equipped with "Mızrak-U" system were held on March 3. "Mızrak-U" has the ability to hit targets at a distance of eight kilometers.

Mass production of these helicopters is scheduled for 2015.

Azerbaijan and Turkey signed an agreement on joint production of long-range missiles in 2011. The deal envisioned joint production of 107 and 122 mm missiles by an Azerbaijani ministry and Turkish weapons manufacturer Roketsan.

More than 20 Turkish defense industry companies have cooperation and commercial relations with Azerbaijan.

Azerbaijan intends to purchase "Mızrak-U" antitank system
- AzerNews

Azerbaijan to purchase Turkish-made missile system - Trend.Az

I hope we get transfer of technology
Does any shoulder launch version available of this weapon similar to javelin kornet

Back
Top Bottom