What's new

Pakistan through the eyes of an Arab

This lady is indirectly thinking that being Arab provides an opportunity to just be judgmental about Pakistan...Any one accept it or not, but fact is that Pakistan deserves more respect when you compare the political thought of Pakistan people and Arabs....The only one good thing Arab has got it is the money due to oil and sacred place for Muslims .Otherwise, no one will be least bothered about them...At least Pakistan in last 15 year has transitioned from dictator like Musharaf to full fledged democracy....Again if we go back till 1985, then it will be great to see the change from people like Zia to dictator like Musharaf...

So in a nutshell, i think Pakistan should be proud of what they are now...For a moment, i will forget the typical India and Pakistan rivalry, then i should honestly say that Pakistan in 2015 is different than Pakistan in 2000...In true sense, i wish..Pakistan to keep rising and be another modern Islamic state like Indonesia....

Do you have any link with better break up?
2000px-Pakistan_ethnic_map.svg.png

What is Seraiki? Didn't know there were Marwaris in Pakistan. Are they also into Business like in India? Did not know Punjabi was limited to such a small area.
Seraiki can be said as a mixture of Punjabi and Sindhi spoken by people in Southern Punjab,North Sindh,DI khan district of Kpk and parts of Balochistan

Its not that black and white like south Punjab and Sindh also have a large number of Balochi speaking minority even Zardari was one and there is slow transition of languages from north to south with slight change in dialects the seraiki spoken in Multan is very different from Seraiki spoken in Sindh

I dont even know what marawari is all i know is hindus of that region speak a language i couldnt understand

Seraiki can be said as a mixture of Punjabi and Sindhi spoken by people in Southern Punjab,North Sindh,DI khan district of Kpk and parts of Balochistan

Its not that black and white like south Punjab and Sindh also have a large number of Balochi speaking minority even Zardari was one and there is slow transition of languages from north to south with slight change in dialects the seraiki spoken in Multan is very different from Seraiki spoken in Sindh

I dont even know what marawari is all i know is hindus of that region speak a language i couldnt understand

Marwaris are very enterprising Businessmen like Gujaratis who can be found in almost of most parts of India.

Marwari people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

One doesn't move all his family from one dictator ship to another, looking for freedom.

Please get over your Western media indoctrination. Migration isn't just about dictatorships vs. so-called freedoms. Qatar has a far higher standard of living than you would find in Pakistan (yes, I have lived in both countries).

What circumstances? How many families do you know of that can afford to move from one country to another just to study and pay all bills without a job. Lot more to the story then, we know.
Did you even bother reading my earlier post? I pointed out that her father was offered a JOB with Al-Jazeera. Where exactly did I say that people move to another country without a job?

Back
Top Bottom