What's new

Pakistan: The undeclared ban on playing music lingers on

Status
Not open for further replies.
qm.gif

Cant watch the image-

I think I am, look at the total population of PDF and then compare 6 thanks....

ALL WHO ARE WITH ME IN KILLING THE FUNDOZ WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE PLEASE THANK THIS POST..... JUST TO PROVE A POINT

And Zarvan is winning! :D @Dillinger 's vote won't count, that's a foul!! Now stop listening to music, apart from stop watching movies, television, sports, kite flying, shaving, and all such things haram!! :D
In short, Jeena haram hai!! Apne saare singers ko idhar bhej do bhai, humlog to haram-e hai, gaana sun lete hai! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
OYE... yeh mujhay taana day raha hai..... abbay meray Mooslay bhaio..... jao meri post thank karro..... :woot:

Dilli, no infidels allowed as per Dr. @DRAY's comments...... :rofl:

And Zarvan is winning! :D @Dillinger 's vote won't count, that's a foul!! Now stop listening to music, apart from stop watching movies, television, sports, kite flying, shaving, and all such things haram!! :D
In short, Jeena haram hai!! Apne saare singers ko idhar bhej do bhai, humlog to haram-e hai, gaana sun lete hai! :D

OYE... yeh mujhay taana day raha hai..... abbay meray Mooslay bhaio..... jao meri post thank karro..... :woot:

Dilli, no infidels allowed as per Dr. @DRAY's comments...... :rofl:
@DRAY's right, please comply with mullah Zarvi's commands- all singers to be deported to India- first and foremost Beygairat Brigade. And also all the good looking women who don't wear a burkha. Preferably cart of @jaibi and Secur here too ( @Secur's plan-B should work here just as well). Once you've complied please shoot yourself in the face- you guys can keep @Armstrong though since he's a stealth Zarvi.

a literal LOL from my side :lol:

@DRAY's right, please comply with mullah Zarvi's commands- all singers to be deported to India- first and foremost Beygairat Brigade. And also all the good looking women who don't wear a burkha. Preferably cart of @jaibi and Secur here too ( @Secur's plan-B should work here just as well). Once you've complied please shoot yourself in the face- you guys can keep @Armstrong though since he's a stealth Zarvi.
Don't forget Taher Shah.... :rofl:

a literal LOL from my side :lol:

Don't forget Taher Shah.... :rofl:

Take a step back..size up your mug..now admire it..ADMIRE it like its the LAST time you'll lay eyes on it....rub your chin...tilt your head...NOW SHOOT YOURSELF IN THE ****!NG FACE!

Take a step back..size up your mug..now admire it..ADMIRE it like its the LAST time you'll lay eyes on it....rub your chin...tilt your head...NOW SHOOT YOURSELF IN THE ****!NG FACE!
why??? do you want him to waste his talents or die someday in suicide bombing?

why??? do you want him to waste his talents or die someday in suicide bombing?

Dilli baba's commands are absolute. I am Zarvi's opposite number this side. @DRAY is pakhandi ko smajha, Dilli Baba ke krodh ko lalkarne ka kya fal hota hai.

@jaibi @Aeronaut @Hyperion Apparently Nusrat sahib is in hell then.:coffee:

maaf kar dijiyega saab , galati ho gayi.
271.png

Now chop of your left nut as a form of penance, either that or wrap a feces smeared lungi around your face for a whole hour and scream, "I love to be tea-bagged".

Dilli baba's commands are absolute. I am Zarvi's opposite number this side. @DRAY is pakhandi ko smajha, Dilli Baba ke krodh ko lalkarne ka kya fal hota hai.

Meanwhile Zarvan is still winning!! :D @Hyperion is married? Nehi to ek mute-si marriage ceremony to pakka hai !! Fas gaya bhai!! :nana:

First of all music is not allowed in Islam Mr secondly we are seeing the results of promoting these vulgar things in our society the music and movies and dramas and fashion shows which are promoting nothing but sex and is resulting in rise of rapes but above all only thing which matter for Muslim is that it is not allowed in Islam

Dear Zaravan, the Taliban has often produced videos where they execute the "enemies of Islam", with a noisy music in the background that is some times complimented with songs sung by male singers.

How would you like to call the Taliban an un-Islamic group maligning the name of Islam and punish them for this zurrat?

When you see something like this: [url]http://www.********.com/view?i=2bf_1189325281[/URL]

or this: ********.com - Taliban ambush American convoy

What do you feel like doing to them?

So all milli naghmay/ sufi songs are haraam too in islaam? What a retarded though you got

@mafiya @LoveIcon @Hyperion @jaibi Mr I have provided proof through hadees if you have problem with orders off rasool saw than be open about it this shows only one thing about kind off Muslim you are not more smarter or don't have more knowledge than rasool saw I have provided proof from sunnah so I give a dam about enemies of rasool saw and know how to deal with them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom