What's new

Pakistan – The Quiet Nuclear Threat

and for those of u who claim that pakistan could destroy Israel, it might could, but don't forget, Israel started gathering nukes since the 60s,Edward Teller(the father of the H bomb) had very good relations with Israel(partly because he is jew) and several reports suggest that he shared sensitive information with the Israelies, Israel has been known for it's high tech military, and according to foreign media, Israel got thermonuclear bombs.
so now, please read the article and respond accordingly
Now thats a more mature approach, And thats why i said about the universal belief ''once enemy is in yr range then it also means that yr in his range too'' I know Israel has abt 200 nuke warheads and it is the actual fastest builder of them not us. But then again we also follow Sampson's option, so dnt even think abt playing ''big daddy'' with us. Because a Pakistani strike first can completely wipe out a country size of Israel, But if Israel strikes first there is no guarantee of destroying us or our arsenal; completely. Even if 1/3 is left its also enough for our tangible and MAD response.

So next time yr people should write and say what they can swallow as a small country Trying to challenge a country like Pakistan which is 8th largest and a declared nuke power is foolish, its like a light weight boxer challenging or threatening Mohammad Ali for a showdown, that too in his home town (Shyatet coming to Pakistan along with Americans and steal/destroy our nukes). That in particular made me laugh.

Last edited:
As an Israeli u expected me to know better? this is history from Israel's view, not my view and u guys should read the article before writing no sense.
1 - Israel was worried that those nukes might fall into the hands of terror organizations
2 - Israel was worried that one day Pakistan may have a leader that will see Israel as a threat.
3 - Israel was worried that Pakistan may share those technologies with it's neighbors.
according to this article, Pakistan insured the Israelies that they got nothing to worry about, and that they're safe.
This article wasn't meant to call war on Pakistan or be some kind of propaganda, the articles describing the Israeli view over the Pakistani nuclear ambitions in the past.
Several comments in this thread are unrelated to the subject and bias
and for those of u who claim that pakistan could destroy Israel, it might could, but don't forget, Israel started gathering nukes since the 60s,Edward Teller(the father of the H bomb) had very good relations with Israel(partly because he is jew) and several reports suggest that he shared sensitive information with the Israelies, Israel has been known for it's high tech military, and according to foreign media, Israel got thermonuclear bombs.
so now, please read the article and respond accordingly

I read the article and response was according to the article. Threat of any insane mind taking over our nukes is just absurd and stems from media created hysteria. No such thing on ground. People who actually run the show are no stupid. They are full aware that compromising nuclear security will only lead to us being disarmed. That is the last thing we would want. My post was only aimed at reassuring you that Israel should not feel threatened and not get involve in this. When Pakistan feels threatened from you (e.g. joint ops etc) then and ONLY then it will contemplate any response. Reference to survival was made to point towards existential threats both countries face/ have faced. I think you got carried away in emotions. I'm aware of Isreal's nuclear program and in a way both Israel and Pakistan face similar criticism on international foras (Pakistan gets much more than its due share though, just because we happen to be Muslims). Here is exhibit A of why we have to have nuclear weapons

Shut the fuk up.. Where was you dignity when launching Kargil and Mumbai attacks.. We are not done yet babe.. You know Mr Ajit Doval?? He's been given the charge of our national Security advisor to do what is left of it.. So don't worry about, we are taking care of the business as we speak..

Sir, you completely don't understand Pakistani people. The only country and race we hate with a passion and everything of ours is aimed against is india and Indians ONLY. As a die hard and patriotic Pakistani let me make it clear to you: PAKISTANIS DO NOT HATE ISRAEL OR ISRAELI PEOPLE AT ALL. WE NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL. You've been feed propaganda and lies that we do. IT'S ALL NONSENSE. ALL OF IT. As Pakistanis we hope the Israeli/ Arab conflict will be solved peacefully, amicably and quickly. You and the Arabs share so much in common with each other. No leader of ours will ever hate you. We the Pakistani people will make sure of it. Now spread this to your fellow countrymen and women.
You think I hate pakistanies?You think the regular Israeli hate pakistanies?
Let me break the image for u.
The regular Israeli on the street didnt even heard about the pakistani nuclear arsenal, don't care about Pakistan, wouldn't know where to put Pakistan on the map (some not all :-)) and we don't count pakistanies as enemies.
As for me, I don't love nor hate Pakistanies, altho some members in this forum got anti Israelies and anti jewish sentiments,I got none for pakistanies.

Simple answer. We don't ratify / not members of / not signatories of

1. NPT
2. CTBT
3. MTCR
4. FMCT
etc etc.

We can do whatever our heart desires, even proliferate to our hearts content. Anyone who has a problem with that and balls of steel can come suck on our *****!

Jee o merey shehzadey.....that's the spirit.

@ topic, a few days before Pakistani tests, when Hindus and Jews were feeling adventurous, the message was clearly conveyed to them through some International channels....after which they both chickened out...so much so that Israeli Ambassador in US phoned his Pakistani counterpart and suggested that any misunderstandings should be sorted out directly between Israel and Pakistan....and went on to make excuses that Israeli F-16s were in India just for an exercise. LoL......

Sir, you completely don't understand Pakistani people. The only country and race we hate with a passion and everything of ours is aimed against is india and Indians ONLY. As a die hard and patriotic Pakistani let me make it clear to you: PAKISTANIS DO NOT HATE ISRAEL OR ISRAELI PEOPLE AT ALL. WE NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL. You've been feed propaganda and lies that we do. IT'S ALL NONSENSE. ALL OF IT. As Pakistanis we hope the Israeli/ Arab conflict will be solved peacefully, amicably and quickly. You and the Arabs share so much in common with each other. No leader of ours will ever hate you. We the Pakistani people will make sure of it. Now spread this to your fellow countrymen and women.
@DavidSling
Yes that is True. Nobody here in streets even knows where israel exists in map as well. We dont have anything to do or gain from middle eastern conflicts, thats why we have rejected twice the US offer to join a fight against Daesh and in the past refused to send forces to iraq which was asked by then Bush administration.

Heck we have even refused to be part of Yemen conflict, angering the likes of UAE. But then again who will tell others who r hell bound on trying to make those of us as their enemies who dont have anything to do with them even the middle east itself?

Thats why im saying u r yr own worst enemies, not others.

Last edited:
The regular Israeli on the street didnt even heard about the pakistani nuclear arsenal, don't care about Pakistan, wouldn't know where to put Pakistan on the map (some not all :-)) and we don't count pakistanies as enemies.
As for me, I don't love nor hate Pakistanies, altho some members in this forum got anti Israelies and anti jewish sentiments,
I got none for pakistanies.

Thank you. Our peoples need dialogue not hate. I wish the Jewish and Israeli people well

As for me, I don't love nor hate Pakistanies, altho some members in this forum got anti Israelies and anti jewish sentiments,I got none for pakistanies.
still we see israelis lobbying in US abt Pakistan and such articles coming from yr country?
Dude we are not yr enemies either, but dont force us to become also! Thats the point.

Jee o merey shehzadey.....that's the spirit.

@ topic, a few days before Pakistani tests, when Hindus and Jews were feeling adventurous, the message was clearly conveyed to them through some International channels....after which they both chickened out...so much so that Israeli Ambassador in US phoned his Pakistani counterpart and suggested that any misunderstandings should be sorted out directly between Israel and Pakistan....and went on to make excuses that Israeli F-16s were in India just for an exercise. LoL......
which test? shaheen 3?

What about nukes of india... India here is pretending like india nukes are some source of bringing life to the world ... Nukes are for destruction be it inidoan or anyone else... And it was indian who bring nukes to sub.continent ... Our nukes are to deter india ... Try a mis adventure and we will turn you to ashes ...

Pakistani nukes

Wont get you Saichen Kargil or Sir Creek or Kashmir

The nukes will not STOP the rise of the indian Economy which is already 10 times as large as pakiistan.

Pakistan nukes will not stop indian navy building 100 warships and dominatig the indian ocean.

BUT IT WILL STOP INDIA TRYING TO INVADE AND COMPLETELY DESTROY PAKISTAN

THUS IT WILL END THE KASHMIR CRISIS

WAR IN NO LONGER AN OPTION

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom