What's new

Pakistan – The Quiet Nuclear Threat

Surprised as perhaps this is the first response to Pakistan nuclear program from Israel

could it be because the Shaheen III can reach Israel?

Well, Even before Shaheen III, Pakistan has not left any stone unturned to give Head Aches to Israel.
In sure you know what i mean.

Butthrut Indians on this thread...its 17 years...You can keep whining but No one can do shitt about our Nuclear Program :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Butthurt Indians ? Check the Source. Its Israeli.

@waz @Horus take this idiot out here would u.

I loved This !

But you are Indian :sick: and they don't brag about our Nuclear Program as much as India do...! :tdown:

Does Pakistan Brag about Chinese Nuclear Program ? You see its a Return Gift my Brother.

Well Pakistan officially has never threatened israel with nukes.

The Pakistan Air Force participated in the 1967 Six-Day War and the 1973 Yom Kippur War; Pakistani pilots flying Jordanian and Syrian planes repeatedly engaged the Israeli Air Force and shot down Israeli planes.

<sarcasm>Im Sure, F16s can Carry Nukes. </sarcasm>

So for the sake of the argument, Ask Yourself which is the most hated country after India and US in Pakistan ?

Does Pakistan Brag about Chinese Nuclear Program ? You see its a Return Gift my Brother.
Sir,
Say whatever you want, Think whatever you want, Do whatever you want, The Fact is:
"Pakistan" is a Nuclear Power state since 17 years...No matter what you think how we got it but "WE" did it...And we are here to stay...No one in the World can do anything about it..Its HISTORY now...!
We welcome everyone to write About our Nuclear program on Daily basis and tell us how much rouge we are and how we steal it and we are this and that and blah blah...No problem :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

One thing is for sure, israel is endangering its own existence by making others its own enemy. A country with Israel's size and threats shouldnt have such an attitude, if it is sincere about its own existence.

Libya and Iran gave up their nuclear programs. North Korea is a problem but it's not likely they'll be stupid enough to use their weapons.

And then the world knows how Libya and Iran ended up when they gave away their nuclear programs. Why don't UK, US etc close their nuclear programs?

Son, Its okey if you are Speechless. And Yes Pakistan and Pakistani Nukes and Pakistani Nuclear Proliferation are a Business for the WHOLE World not just India and me.

Why ?

Life is Precious.

If you Indians believe life is precious then the living hell that is india would not exist:

India has 40% of world's malnourished: Expert - Times of India

India’s enduring problem with malnutrition - BBC News

UK ending aid to India: Where does the money go? - BBC News

Filthy India Photos, Chinese Netizen Reactions – chinaSMACK

Simple answer. We don't ratify / not members of / not signatories of

1. NPT
2. CTBT
3. MTCR
4. FMCT
etc etc.

We can do whatever our heart desires, even proliferate to our hearts content. Anyone who has a problem with that and balls of steel can come suck on our *****!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom