What's new

Pakistan - The only Nuclear Armed State without a Sea-Based deterrent

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see any frustration here but someone's ego is definitely hurt.
@ssethii
Ofcourse ofcourse,that's the reason why it was me calling names and using inappropriate language,wasn't I? You sure are very good at reading.

Pakistan is acquiring in the same time period so your analysis that no Pakistani sub will come close to Indian CBG is critically flawed.
Secondly I never claimed it to be impossible, read my post again,I merely used the word "very difficult"

They should roll it out as soon as its ready, India already has

@ssethii
Ofcourse ofcourse,that's the reason why it was me calling names and using inappropriate language,wasn't I? You sure are very good at reading.

Secondly I never claimed it to be impossible, read my post again,I merely used the word "very difficult"

Hi,

Because you don't understand / comprehend the significance and consequences of a war---just like every other indian member on this board---.

TNW's made a super power back down from a miniscule Cuba---where the difference in power ratio was a million to one----.

Over here---it is 2-1 or 3 to 1 conventional----and approximately 1:1 on nuclear warheads.

The term was used to shake you up and wake you up---.

Hi,

The first one---I believe in the series is Crush Depth---Joe Buff---.
The funny thing is that kindle version is expensive than the printed one... I prefer kindle one though

Last edited:
Cruise Missiles can be modified to be launched from under water, like a compressed air launch mechanism to get it to the water surface and than the rocket to get in the air, than it can cruise to the target.

Hi,

Multiple shots would be taken from around 5 km---the destruction would be so fast and complete of the armada---that they will not have the time to relay what hit them---.

For good measure to jam the electronic on surface---an airburst would do the job well.

In your eternal utter indian stupidity---you have not yet realized that we don't give s shi-t about you dis-proportionate response.

We have 'heavens' waiting for us---for you---it is eternal hell---. Does that satisfy you now---.
So let me get this straight, the PN is going to get within 5kms of a CBG entirely ignoring the fact that CBGs will never congregate in such a matter and will spread out across as much as 40km, ignoring the advanced ASW assets( rotary surface and sub-surface) employed by an IN CBG, ignoring the fact that these vessels will all be linked to one another by SATCOM and secured data-links relaying information literally at the speed of light and ignoring the advanced countermeasures the IN fleet is inducting.

Talking about taking out an entire CBG with no warning being relayed to the outside world, that really is some James Bond fiction there.

You guys really take delusion to another level....

So let me get this straight, the PN is going to get within 5kms of a CBG entirely ignoring the fact that CBGs will never congregate in such a matter and will spread out across as much as 40km, ignoring the advanced ASW assets( rotary surface and sub-surface) employed by an IN CBG, ignoring the fact that these vessels will all be linked to one another by SATCOM and secured data-links relaying information literally at the speed of light and ignoring the advanced countermeasures the IN fleet is inducting.

Talking about taking out an entire CBG with no warning being relayed to the outside world, that really is some James Bond fiction there.

You guys really take delusion to another level....

Hi,

Thank you for letting us know about the spread of the CBG---they will be countered accordingly---.

Just remember---what you saw in the James Bond movies---is a reality now.

Hi,

Thank you for letting us know about the spread of the CBG---they will be countered accordingly---.

I am struggling to understand whether you have really fallen off the deep end or are engaging in some high level satire sir.

Hi,

Janab ---

Countered with what ? ( I am your Biggest Foe)

You will have 1 SSN at Bottom with atleast 1 Diesel sitting. 2 Destroyers supporting with 1 Frigate and atleat 2-3 Corvettes

Sorry I forgot 1 Sqn of Mig 29k + 3 Min P8s or 2Tu`s/3Dorniers doing El-Int. Circling up...1sqn Su 30 Circling around.....

PS - Navy is raising proposal for 57 more Twins + 1 More Sqn of Mig 29K

Enjoy your Day.

Janab ---

Countered with what ? ( I am your Biggest Foe)

You will have 1 SSN at Bottom with atleast 1 Diesel sitting. 2 Destroyers supporting with 1 Frigate and atleat 2-3 Corvettes

Sorry I forgot 1 Sqn of Mig 29k + 3 Min P8s or 2Tu`s/3Dorniers doing El-Int. Circling up...1sqn Su 30 Circling around.....

PS - Navy is raising proposal for 57 more Twins + 1 More Sqn of Mig 29K

Enjoy your Day.

Hi,

Tactics are the job of the tacticians---. I have suggested a monster of a weapon---and if pakistan develops it and deploys it---it would be a momentous decision---.

Your military will fight your battles---my military will fight our battles---you worry about your's---and I will worry about mine---.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom